GOT TO MEET MY NEW TERMINATOR

SNISTR1

Established Member
After a couple months making payments on her i finally had the opportunity to get back to Texas and take the car for a spin... or put 3,000 or so miles on her in the three weeks I was back. I absolutely love this car. I flew in and the next had it tuned to make sure she was gtg and not running lean. She put down 457/461 at HPP great guys and shop. I drove down to Houston to make some passes but hurt third's synchro the first one i made so the t56 is going to get a little freshening up with new synchros, input shaft and clutch before it gets shipped to Italy. over all couldn't be happier and looking forward to the future.
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome, great color of course!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'm planning on shipping my cobra to Italy one year. What's the cost and what type of paperwork do you need to do to get it registered? The fuel out there I believe isn't 93 octane tho

SNISTR1

Established Member
I'm planning on shipping my cobra to Italy one year. What's the cost and what type of paperwork do you need to do to get it registered? The fuel out there I believe isn't 93 octane tho

I have no idea on the cost or paperwork the navy will take care of that for me. As far as octane I think it is around 91.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're going to have some good times with that gorgeous Redfire Cobra. I see you're in the Navy. I'm a Navy vet. Thanks for your service to our country!

SNISTR1

Established Member
Thank you for all the compliments

You're going to have some good times with that gorgeous Redfire Cobra. I see you're in the Navy. I'm a Navy vet. Thanks for your service to our country!

Thank you good sir no way I could do it with out everyone's support back home. Navy all the way also thank you for all the informative articles lots of great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread