Guy stops burglar with a shotgun.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
1_zpsef9d0b13.gif

Story

Did a quick search and didn't find anything.

70' Mach I

96 Vert
Established Member
look up the address,1202 S. Flores#105, San Antonio, TX 78204, does anyone actually think this guy just so happened to be standing by his door holding his shotgun to see a hispanic guy in a condo complex in San Antonio carrying a tv walk by...i dont believe it for 5sec.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Here in MI that's called murder.

+1

The only thing worth killing somebody for is a direct threat to your life or someone else's. Blowing somebody away for stealing a T.V. shows a total disregard for human life. I applaud the guy in the O.P. for what he did, he exercised total control of the situation without using unnecessary violence.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
look up the address,1202 S. Flores#105, San Antonio, TX 78204, does anyone actually think this guy just so happened to be standing by his door holding his shotgun to see a hispanic guy in a condo complex in San Antonio carrying a tv walk by...i dont believe it for 5sec.

I haven't read the story yet so not sure if it's been explained, but the guy could have witnessed the break in to the residence and just got himself ready to stop the guy had he come by his house. You can't just get your gun and barge into the other residence due to a burglary, but who knows.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
There's a video in the link that it seems everyone missed.

I haven't read the story yet so not sure if it's been explained, but the guy could have witnessed the break in to the residence and just got himself ready to stop the guy had he come by his house. You can't just get your gun and barge into the other residence due to a burglary, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread