Guy who fights UFC records himself fighting 2 dudes

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Its not going anywhere my friend. Its the fastest growing sport in the world and schools like mine are booming all over the world. :rockon:

<---ranked Gracie BJJ student under Rorion/Rener/Ryron Gracie. :rockon:

Cool. But I still think its nothing but a fad. Atleast in the main stream. This is JMO

Also i have a friend who is in UFC (coolstorybro) and its not that they register their hands they sign in the contract that they will not fight unless self defense outside of the cage which this doesnt appear to be since he filmed it lol probaly just a dude who can throw some hands pretty good

What's his name?

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
^werd. plus once they hit a certain level dont they have to register as a deadly weapon since theyre a pro fighter? not exactly a fair fight and at that rate i wouldnt want to record myself doing something that would land me in the slammer.

Once you turn amateur you have to get a combative sports license, and it does register you as a weapon

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Foofkiller, do you roll gi or no gi or both? And what gym do you train at

Both, but I prefer no gi. Getting held down by sleeves ansd pant legs for minutes on end gets annoying. In my opinion it takes cleaner more solid technique without a gi and its also better training for self defense. I train out of Xfactor and many other places when I can. Going to see Robert Drysdale next time im in Vegas.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Once you turn amateur you have to get a combative sports license, and it does register you as a weapon

LMAO! Where do people come up with this stuff? That is not what commission licensing is for at all. Licensing is to regulate events and fighters for drug use and injuries.

Comedy! :lol:

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
The "does" was meant to say "doesn't", I was trying to answer 2 questions with one sentence. In this guys case if it were to go to trial and if he is a licensed fighter then I don't see why he couldn't be charged or labeled a weapon due to his training.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
The "does" was meant to say "doesn't", I was trying to answer 2 questions with one sentence. In this guys case if it were to go to trial and if he is a licensed fighter then I don't see why he couldn't be charged or labeled a weapon due to his training.

The charge would be mutual combat. Regardless of what happened before the camera started rolling, both parties had more than one opportunity to walk away. By law you allowed to defend yourself, but with the amount of force necessary and no more than that. The camera guy was outnumbered, but he continued to taunt them, even followed them after the intial encounter took place pushing the issue further. Both parties are guilty of assault.

Users who are viewing this thread