Level 8 17x9 17x11 brand new in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Love the way the gun metal looks on your yellow Mach, i have a Roush the same color. Just not sure if they would look smallish on a Roush cause of the body kit? The width looks awesome! i dont like the wheels sticking out though. i assume its cause of that huge 345 DRs on the Cobra?

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Love the way the gun metal looks on your yellow Mach, i have a Roush the same color. Just not sure if they would look smallish on a Roush cause of the body kit? The width looks awesome! i dont like the wheels sticking out though. i assume its cause of that huge 345 DRs on the Cobra?

On that black cobra he has a 1" spacer so keep that in mind.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
i see he did mention that, now my thought is do i want to go from my roush 18s too 17in rims? i just bought some 315-35-18 DRs :??:

thanks for the info.

Here is the way I see it, 18s are nice and I love the look of 18s but with 17s you can fill the rest of that wheel well with tire and have a nice meaty looking setup. Plus chances are you wont run into someone with the same wheels :rockon:

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
here is a company that builds a rim that has the same stly of look as the level8 and you can maybe get them easier. bought lots of stuff from him for my car

Store — Catalog Products — LevyRacing Series 1 Wheels (2) 17x9 Front & (2) 17x11 Rears

Hmmm. not sure how to take this response. #1 those ARE Level 8 wheels, you can see the center cap on a few of them, that company does not build them. That is the company that these were made for but didnt purchase the whole lot. #2 you mention getting them easier? If you ask anyone who bought wheels off me there has not been any issues what so ever with communication etc. Ask 00gmsonoma who just bought a set of gunmetals and check feedback for the previous set I sold.

But, on the positive side he is charging 700 for a set and shipping which for instance my last buyer would have paid 770. So my prices on these wheels are in fact a lot better (I can ship for 550 in most cases if you arent too far from AZ)

These wheels will be the same exact wheels you would by off them for much cheaper cause I dont have the overhead.

I cannot get the natural clearcoat color, but I can get the different offsets they list but didnt post them because I dont know enough about how or what they fit, if anyone is interested please let me know and I can get those offsets for you.

Last edited:

nd4spd-cobra

Established Member
I didn;t read your entire thread about having more then one set or the ability to get more sets and thought you had one set sold and I was putting up a link to another site as I thought yours were sold already.. I'll remove my last post off your thread.. no harm was meant

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
I didn;t read your entire thread about having more then one set or the ability to get more sets and thought you had one set sold and I was putting up a link to another site as I thought yours were sold already.. I'll remove my last post off your thread.. no harm was meant

I dont mind the link so much as it shows that I am actually selling these at such a great deal! I just want everyone to know I try to go above and beyond for my buyers, I will happily offer up my phone number to text or call any questions.

I do have Multiple sets both gunmetal and gloss black....

No harm man.

nd4spd-cobra

Established Member
I dont mind the link so much as it shows that I am actually selling these at such a great deal! I just want everyone to know I try to go above and beyond for my buyers, I will happily offer up my phone number to text or call any questions.

I do have Multiple sets both gunmetal and gloss black....

No harm man.

If I don't sell the car this summer I will be buying a set off of you for sure.. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread