lol, my allstate "drivewise" stats

LogiWorld123

Established Member
figured you folks would get a kick out of this, I put the allstate "drive-wise" in the TL-S. you can top out at a 30% discount. figured id give it a go.

if i still had my G8 it probaly would have been 122 extreme accel's ,lol

lolface.jpg

loltls.png

So you drive on OKCs I-35 at 16:30 every day too! Your lack of EXTREME braking is troubling!

KurtDog

Established Member
the insurance companies are out to make money. especially since theyre always paying out money. its a BIG business. i wouldnt be surprised if they currently had lobbyists in DC and state capitals trying to push this on politicians. they could easily claim that it will make the roads safer by penalizing the "few" that drive recklessly. all under the guise of "public safety". meanwhile they can sit back and watch the premiums soar.

imagine the state requiring these just to drive a car. i just got a parking ticket an hour ago because i was ten minutes late to move it. they wouldnt even have to send parking fairies out. they could just have the system automatically tell when a car is illegally parked and issue a ticket. same with speeding etc... :uh oh: hopefully that is just a far fetched idea of mine lol :read:

It's not so far fetched. It's only a matter of time before these modules are built into the car. OBD3 maybe?

I can see your car not starting in the future because you forgot your insurance payment this month.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
It's not so far fetched. It's only a matter of time before these modules are built into the car. OBD3 maybe?

I can see your car not starting in the future because you forgot your insurance payment this month.

Stand alone is all you need if that becomes the case:beer:

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
I can see this being used as a way to lay fault in an accident. Never will I willingly let my insurance company know my driving habits.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Hey OP...great stats...all acceleration...no braking. We don't need no stinking brakes!! The same reason this wouldn't work for me.

I do believe this will come back to haunt us. If they can build a data set that proves the rationale for reasonable rates only with such a device they may try to force the issue. If you think fear of invasion of privacy is baseless, why do we have to opt-out of unwanted contact...and are not able to opt-in only if we want to in many on-line transactions.

Users who are viewing this thread