Mission Acomplished

MD03SVT

Established Member
awesome work ted, congradulations.
now that your mission was accomplished u wanna sell me your '07 GT500?
who needs 2 quick GT500's anyways?
LOL.

:rockon:

What was your best time with the stock blower? What are your suspension mods please? Times are truly impressive......! :coolman:

It just happens to be for sale make me an offer only 9000 miles US car never accidented have all orig parts.

stock un ported eaton w/2.60 10.47 @131mph last fall.
suspension mods are as follow: BMR U/L with HD mount, K member + rad support tokico d specs stock coils.

thanks guys

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
Wow Ted, I knew you would hit that mark someday as your drive, determination, knowledge and operation is outstanding! It couldn't have happened to a better person. Wishing you and your son many more accomplishments down the road. Hope to see you again someday in the states............Barry

Leonard 95

Established Member
It just happens to be for sale make me an offer only 9000 miles US car never accidented have all orig parts.

stock un ported eaton w/2.60 10.47 @131mph last fall.
suspension mods are as follow: BMR U/L with HD mount, K member + rad support tokico d specs stock coils.

thanks guys

If you don't mind, what setting are your d-specs. I had mine I think 6 turns soft in front and 4 turns soft in the rear and it seemed to work ok.

Kostas

Established Member
That was awesome!! And some amazing 60' Great driving and congrats on your run. And with a TVS too, witch some have refered to as "baby blower" .....it makes me love my "baby blower" even more!!! Another proof that more isnt always better.

MD03SVT

Established Member
Wow Ted, I knew you would hit that mark someday as your drive, determination, knowledge and operation is outstanding! It couldn't have happened to a better person. Wishing you and your son many more accomplishments down the road. Hope to see you again someday in the states............Barry

If you don't mind, what setting are your d-specs. I had mine I think 6 turns soft in front and 4 turns soft in the rear and it seemed to work ok.

That was awesome!! And some amazing 60' Great driving and congrats on your run. And with a TVS too, witch some have refered to as "baby blower" .....it makes me love my "baby blower" even more!!! Another proof that more isnt always better.

Barry we couldn't get to e-town this fall to much going on here and I'm off to vegas for sema at the end of the month hope to race state side next season and look forward to seeing your SS run.

leonard 95 I set the dspecs at -6 in the fromt and -4 drivers side rear and -2 passenger side rear.that set-up has given me the best 60' and straightest launches as I do not have an anti-roll bar.

Kostas I have always beleived that more isn't always better and people were telling me to add a lower pulley to get my 9.xx but I knew it could be done without one and finally proved it.

Thanks to all for the kind words and now I think I'm gonna try to run a 10.9x in my 2010 without a pulley.

Leonard 95

Established Member
leonard 95 I set the dspecs at -6 in the fromt and -4 drivers side rear and -2 passenger side rear.that set-up has given me the best 60' and straightest launches as I do not have an anti-roll bar.

Awesome, I was pretty close, I will adjust the right rear tight next time and see what happens. What was your 1/8 mile in the 2010 gt500 btw? Again, congrat on both et's in those cars, pretty freaking bad ass.

MD03SVT

Established Member
Awesome, I was pretty close, I will adjust the right rear tight next time and see what happens. What was your 1/8 mile in the 2010 gt500 btw? Again, congrat on both et's in those cars, pretty freaking bad ass.

1/8 mile ET in the 2010 was 7.328/95.80mph.

MD03SVT

Established Member
GREAT JOB

what size slicks and wheels

JEFF

+1 Actually just wanted to know what size slicks you were running on your 2010.

On the 07 I run Holeshot 15x10 with hoosier 28x10.5x15 slicks on the 2010 I use weld 16x 8.5 XP Prostars with hoosiers 28x10x16 slicks that were from my old 03 cobra they clear the swaybar but do stick out of the fenders as the offset is for the 94/04 mustangs.They no longer make these wheels.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Very Nice, that is some awesome driving and 60fting, glad the new vmp high-flow inlet elbow helped. At your level is takes more and more power to get you going faster so I would not be surprised if you picked up closer to 20-25rwhp with the elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread