My life changed tonight...

KILRSVT

Established Member
My mother , my brother and my little sisters are dedicated pentecostal there like Jedi Christians. On my part I respect religion everyone is entitled to their own belief. I have too many questions and I find a lot of things hard to believe in the bible but that's just me. Faith can move mountains.... But I've never seen them move. Congrats op if it makes you happy go for it

truefiveo

Established Member
My mother , my brother and my little sisters are dedicated pentecostal there like Jedi Christians. On my part I respect religion everyone is entitled to their own belief. I have too many questions and I find a lot of things hard to believe in the bible but that's just me. Faith can move mountains.... But I've never seen them move. Congrats op if it makes you happy go for it

Well said, and I'm sure another human can not convince you otherwise.

I damn sure wouldn't follow the Pope off a cliff, let alone kiss his old crusty hand.

Humans get really silly when it comes to religion, reminds me of Lemmings.

3694905_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Wow! What is wrong with the youth of today? Do you really not believe that Jesus was an actual person?

What's wrong with the youth today is they've gotten smarter, simple evolution. They learned to think on their own and not just believe what people tell them. Maybe he was real but he is not my savior. I believe I'm free to think in my own and think there is no right religion like the close minded people like you. Read my above post about your "christianity" not being available to other parts of the world and your jesus.

truefiveo

Established Member
lol historical documentation, yeah okay. Have you seen this historical documentation? Or are you talking about a bible that was written by who knows who that has been rewritten thousands of times?

Your religion teaches that if you do not accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior you will burn for eternity in hell. More or less. No matter if you are a good person, or are equally devout in another faith. The religion you have is hugely dependent on the time and place of your birth. If God chose to have you born today to a poor family in India, your chances of converting to christianity to be saved are near zero. If you were born in South America before the conquistador's came, you were not going to hear about Jesus. In essence, God chooses certain people to burn for eternity and they have no say in the matter?

Religion is like football. Everyone wants to believe their home team is special, but the fact is they only think so because they were born there.

Spoken like a sane level headed person with common sense!:beer:

I just have one thing to ask you... Just one... Let's say when we both pass away, and your right about this, there is no Jesus, no god, no nothing. When we die, we go in the ground and that's it, it's over! Your just gone and forgotten! BUT IF I'M RIGHT... Your going to be burning in a lake of fire forever , where there is screaming and gnashing of teeth, where the worm never dies, tormenting in hell for all eternity, while I rejoice with my king in heaven, and get to live forever with him! No pain, no struggles, just love and worship forever and ever!!

Seems like a BIG CHANCE to take to ride jet skis and sky dive while your denying Jesus? Just a thought

Typical fearful Christian hysteria, the same as those Christian church folks telling the youth of the church if they don't become saved and sanctified in the lord they will burn in hell forever.

Yea people, that's really something appropriate to tell a 6 year old child:bored:

I cringe when religious nuts instill this fear in children at such a young age.

Last edited:

speed3

Established Member
If you truly go somewhere after death then where were you before life? you were just seamen in a ball sack that's all and when you die your dead seamen. That simple.

who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

Typical fearful Christian hysteria, the same as those Christian church folks telling the youth of the church if they don't become saved and sanctified in the lord they will burn in hell forever.

Yea people, that's really something appropriate to tell a 6 year old child:bored:

I cringe when religious nuts instill this fear in children at such a young age.

You may want to re-read his posts again. I'll respond to them when I get off work

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I just have one thing to ask you... Just one... Let's say when we both pass away, and your right about this, there is no Jesus, no god, no nothing. When we die, we go in the ground and that's it, it's over! Your just gone and forgotten! BUT IF I'M RIGHT... Your going to be burning in a lake of fire forever , where there is screaming and gnashing of teeth, where the worm never dies, tormenting in hell for all eternity, while I rejoice with my king in heaven, and get to live forever with him! No pain, no struggles, just love and worship forever and ever!!

Seems like a BIG CHANCE to take to ride jet skis and sky dive while your denying Jesus? Just a thought

What if you chose the wrong religion and burn in a lake of fire forever? You just wasted your life believing in something that was a lie. BIG CHANCE! All those people in third world countries and all the tribes in god knows where are they never heard about Jesus and never got the word passed down to them, shit out of luck too huh? Poor them, guess their burning in hell with me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Actually I think it more likely that you, as a huge hypocrite, are more likely to wind up in the fire and brimstone than he is. it is people like you seem to be (outside of your first post) that are all nanny nanny boo boo I'm going to heaven and you're not. that give christians a bad name. who are you to judge him or his life? isn't that for Jesus to judge?

I will tell you the same thing I told 01cobra one time, if it is people like you who are going to populate heaven, I will join the heathens in hell thank you. it will probably be more toerable.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
What's wrong with the youth today is they've gotten smarter, simple evolution. They learned to think on their own and not just believe what people tell them. Maybe he was real but he is not my savior. I believe I'm free to think in my own and think there is no right religion like the close minded people like you. Read my above post about your "christianity" not being available to other parts of the world and your jesus.

I lol'd at the youth getting smarter part. Jersey Shore poped in my head when I read that. I have a friend like you, and whenever religion comes up we have these fun little arguments. They are always respectful though and we both make our points made. But then he said to me one day that God himself could come down right now and he still wouldn't believe. Which I find to be the case with a lot of non believers. And you want to talk about being close minded. I choose to believe in my God. Nobody forced me. I even strayed from my faith and tried to do things on my own for a while. I too like many other people had doubts, and questions. And it got me in a big mess. I realized how much better my life was when I was going to church and being spiritually fed the word of God. So I went back. And my life is turning around. Things are getting better. Call it a coincidence or what you will. Until you feel and experience the presence of God for yourself you will not be convinced otherwise.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
What's wrong with the youth today is they've gotten smarter, simple evolution. They learned to think on their own and not just believe what people tell them. Maybe he was real but he is not my savior. I believe I'm free to think in my own and think there is no right religion like the close minded people like you.

I don't know what I believe, do I believe there's a god, yes. Do I believe in religion? No.

lol historical documentation, yeah okay. Have you seen this historical documentation? Or are you talking about a bible that was written by who knows who that has been rewritten thousands of times?

Please tell me you see the irony in this posts about "youth [getting] smarter?" Does your "thinking on your own" leave out books? It's not just Bibles that talk about Jesus. I'm sure if you are actually interested in becoming informed, you could google "Jesus" and find out other cultures that have him mentioned in their texts (hell, I bet they'll even have some pretty pictures for you if you look hard enough), but based on what I see here, you're probably going to go back to your video game.

It's because you write up a post about your new found religion. Your going to get different opinions and some people are not going to agree with you. Some people have a different view than that of yours. So expect this type of reaction.

He used the word "re-dedicate" which implies that this is probably not new to him..... :poke:

Sounds sane and level headed to me! :thumbsup:.....oh wait..... or maybe it's confused? Or uneducated on the subject at hand? :bash:

I might not want reread anything nor do I care how you feel or what you have to say about it when you get off work.:bored:

HAHA! You truly are a bad ass with all your "uncaring." Yuz gangsta son! :bowdown: That's some real eminem sh*t

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread