Nauseous after a tattoo?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That's the way it started out with me. I ended up going with full color on my sleeve.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
This may be a dumb question, like I lived under a rock this whole time. Whats the relevance of star, I see them on truck wheels, stickers all over vehicles, and I have friends (Mostly girls) that have them as tattoos.

I never felt nauseous after a tat. The only problem I have is, I'm a bleeder, and it takes a while for it to stop bleeding. Which may be normal. But I never ask.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
This may be a dumb question, like I lived under a rock this whole time. Whats the relevance of star, I see them on truck wheels, stickers all over vehicles, and I have friends (Mostly girls) that have them as tattoos.

I never felt nauseous after a tat. The only problem I have is, I'm a bleeder, and it takes a while for it to stop bleeding. Which may be normal. But I never ask.

Its a nautical star that everyone gets lol.

Good looking tat. Keep in mind that is a VERY tender spot on the body. People also respond to tats differently. The one on my back felt fine i was actually fixing to fall asleep.

The one on my shoulder that was supposed to hurt less than the back one i started getting dizzy like i was going to black out. But then again my emotions were high because it was in memory of a fallen friend that was KIA in iraq and i hadnt eaten for 2 days prior.

You should be fine.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
It's a Nautical Star
[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautical_star]Nautical star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Thanks, for the info. Well back to my rock.

12.jpg

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member

One of my artists got super pissed at me (understandibly so) cause I went in last time after having drank like a fish the night before and my blood was thin and my back was bleeding real bad.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Lol @ nautical stars, everyone has those, including me(4). But to answer your question, i've only got nauseous after one of my tattoos,(my back) and that was only because I didn't eat before.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Lol @ nautical stars, everyone has those, including me(4). But to answer your question, i've only got nauseous after one of my tattoos,(my back) and that was only because I didn't eat before.

It irritates me that they've gotten so popular. For those like myself who were in the Navy and have real backgrounds in celestial navigation, it's irritating to see a bunch of teens with them just because they like the design. A couple people have pointed and laughed at the ones on my hands and calling me a bandwagon rider.

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
I went 4 hrs once with no prob and 2.5 on another :shrug:
Maybe losing a lil blood affects you more than other? :shrug: Did you feel dizzy at all?

grendel

Established Member
i havent got sick afterwards but a couple of friends have every time they get a tattoo

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
I went 4 hrs once with no prob and 2.5 on another :shrug:
Maybe losing a lil blood affects you more than other? :shrug: Did you feel dizzy at all?

No I didn't feel dizzy during or after. I started getting very weak and tired towards the end.

I woke up feeling great today and I've been eating all day to get food back into my system.

Users who are viewing this thread