Need some quick advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
And your attitude toward thinking the more posts you have on an internet forum makes you smarter than someone that is very familiar with what they are talking about shows your level of intelligence.

:bowdown: you have got to be kidding???

He never said anything about anybody being smarter than somebody else. He only said you made a noob response. Which you indeed did, noob.

Boss3209

Established Member
He never said anything about anybody being smarter than somebody else. He only said you made a noob response. Which you indeed did, noob.

This place is full of people that think they are smarter/better than someone else because they have been on this website longer than someone else.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: to all those with so many posts!!

:):):)

silver03svt

Established Member
This place is full of people that think they are smarter/better than someone else because they have been on this website longer than someone else.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: to all those with so many posts!!

:):):)

Readinig comprehension is definately not your strongpoint. Nobody said they were better or smarter than you. Only that you are a noob that made a noob response.

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
And your attitude toward thinking the more posts you have on an internet forum makes you smarter than someone that is very familiar with what they are talking about shows your level of intelligence.

:bowdown: you have got to be kidding???

Keep bowing down sport. At least until you get it anyway. :nonono:

Your reading comprehension is getting the best of you. Please tell me where I referred to your post count? Don't speak on someones intelligence until you learn to comprehend what you actually read.

Me stating simple fact and you not being able to comprehend that is what makes me smarter than you.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Readinig comprehension is definately not your strongpoint. Nobody said they were better or smarter than you. Only that you are a noob that made a noob response.

Actually I merely stated he was a noob, he referred to his own post as a noob response.

But who cares, he is smarter than everyone anyway. So smart in fact, he can read peoples minds through the internet.

Last edited:

Boss3209

Established Member

:lol::lol:

Seems that from your spelling or the lack of your spelling that I am not the one that doesn't have a grasp of reading comprehension???
:thumbsup:

silver03svt

Established Member

Seems that from your spelling or the lack of your spelling that I am not the one that doesn't have a grasp of reading comprehension???
:thumbsup:

Soo r yuo teh grammer polize noow two?

Boss3209

Established Member
Keep bowing down sport. At least until you get it anyway. :nonono:

Your reading comprehension is getting the best of you. Please tell me where I referred to your post count? Don't speak on someones intelligence until you learn to comprehend what you actually read.

You made reference to my join date which in turn makes reference to my post count, just because someone is new to a forum doesn't mean that they can't have some correct information on a subject

Me stating simple fact and you not being able to comprehend that is what makes me smarter than you.

I fully comprehend what is being said, I just put some information out there for the person to consider to make a decision for himself.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I fully comprehend what is being said, I just put some information out there for the person to consider to make a decision for himself.

Learn how to use the quote button without adding it in my post, noob. :nonono:

I'm just about done here, I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Lighten up, Francis.

Boss3209

Established Member
Soo r yuo teh grammer polize noow two?

No sir, I am just pointing out that since you are saying that reading comprehension is not one of my strong points when you butchered the ability to make that point.

I did not come here to make enemies, I just came to this post to share some info that seemed like it would help the person make a decision as to whether to tint their windows dark or not. I wanted to simply let them know that a window tint ticket in NC would not add points to their license.

Boss3209

Established Member
Learn how to use the quote button without adding it in my post, noob. :nonono:

I'm just about done here, I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Lighten up, Francis.

Well since I am such a "Noob" I will just have to hope that your expert ways on the internet can filter out what I am trying to say. One day I can be a big internet hero such as yourself. :thumbsup:

silver03svt

Established Member
No sir, I am just pointing out that since you are saying that reading comprehension is not one of my strong points when you butchered the ability to make that point.

I did not come here to make enemies, I just came to this post to share some info that seemed like it would help the person make a decision as to whether to tint their windows dark or not. I wanted to simply let them know that a window tint ticket in NC would not add points to their license.

Obviously I didn't butcher it too bad if you understood it. BTW, I went back through all your posts in this thread alone, and you really have no room to talk about other people's grammar. While I only found one misspelling, you have NUMEROUS run on sentences, incomplete sentences, puntuation where it shouldn't be, and so on. But whatever noob.

And I never commented about the info that you posted. I thought it was good stuff. Almost as good as the VA info that I had posted earlier in the thread.

Boss3209

Established Member
Obviously I didn't butcher it too bad if you understood it. BTW, I went back through all your posts in this thread alone, and you really have no room to talk about other people's grammar. While I only found one misspelling, you have NUMEROUS run on sentences, incomplete sentences, puntuation where it shouldn't be, and so on. But whatever noob.

And I never commented about the info that you posted. I thought it was good stuff. Almost as good as the VA info that I had posted earlier in the thread.

I am simply saying that those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, I did not claim to be the punctuation police.

Just seems that a few here that have a greater sense of being than they should be about what a person has to say whether is has any value based on the length of time that they have been on the site.

silver03svt

Established Member
I am simply saying that those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, I did not claim to be the punctuation police.

Just seems that a few here that have a greater sense of being than they should be about what a person has to say whether is has any value based on the length of time that they have been on the site.

But I like throwing stones. I don't care what kind of house people live in. My house is made of solid rock.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Well since I am such a "Noob" I will just have to hope that your expert ways on the internet can filter out what I am trying to say. One day I can be a big internet hero such as yourself. :thumbsup:

You will never measure up, skippy. But I think you know that already.

Please show me where I doubted the value of what you said? Your time as a member on this site makes you a nooblet. Your posts following the noob comment, not prior, are what's making people doubt you.

If your skin is seriously this thin might I suggest a trip into smack down for a little crash course in humility.

Boss3209

Established Member
You will never measure up, skippy. But I think you know that already.

Please show me where I doubted the value of what you said? Your time as a member on this site makes you a nooblet. Your posts following the noob comment, not prior, are what's making people doubt you.

If your skin is seriously this thin might I suggest a trip into smack down for a little crash course in humility.

The air of someone to simply call someone a "Noob" on a forum because they are new to it, this is not a game where someone is calling you a cheat because you are better at it than them. Please excuse the use of a "Quote" button because I didn't use it in a manner than was befitting of a superior forum member

The "Holier Than Thou" attitude that some here have is sickening. I don't have thin skin, how can you expect to get any respect when you refer to someone as "Sport" or "Skippy" and then say they should bow down to you, you have a high self worth that is obviously over inflated.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The air of someone to simply call someone a "Noob" on a forum because they are new to it, this is not a game where someone is calling you a cheat because you are better at it than them. Please excuse the use of a "Quote" button because I didn't use it in a manner than was befitting of a superior forum member

The "Holier Than Thou" attitude that some here have is sickening. I don't have thin skin, how can you expect to get any respect when you refer to someone as "Sport" or "Skippy" and then say they should bow down to you, you have a high self worth that is obviously over inflated.
. You should quit now before that hole you're digging gets any deeper. Every time you post you sound more and more hysterical, and it is not accomplishing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread