***NEW 2014 Z/28 is looking mighty impressive. Jay lenos garage review video***

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
Damn carbon brakes standard, dry sump, electromagnetic adjustable suspension - the same used in the Aston Martin million dollar one-77 car ,100lb weight loss over the previous generation... This thing must be freaking fun to whip on a road course! Add a supercharger to the 7.0 Liter LS-7 motor and you have a damn fast car on the street/strip too...

[youtube_browser]gc-T--DI0qQ[/youtube_browser]

Plus, at least in my opinion, it's gone the right direction in the looks dept- and interior quality refinement is really getting very good.
Let's see what the actual price is when it hits the streets will be.

That's the deal breaker.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Interior is horrid . Only good thing about the car is its CC brakes. 505hp is still very underpowered coming from a 7L V8 and just like the other camaro's you can't see out of this one either. Also would not pay C6 Z06 price for a camaro

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
Interior is horrid . Only good thing about the car is its CC brakes. 505hp is still very underpowered coming from a 7L V8 and just like the other camaro's you can't see out of this one either. Also would not pay C6 Z06 price for a camaro
Better off buying a used C6 Z06 for $36-$40k. Power to weight ftw.

boduke0220

Established Member
nope will never own a camaro. i hate cars with blind spots and that thing is the worlds worst. drove my buddies SS and was scared to death lol

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I like it alot... But the price has got to be way to high for me to be seriously interested. Also I read that satin white color is not even going to be available. Not for me...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, it IS a track car. And not a cheap one, at that, especially with the dealer markups. I'd love to see a magazine match-up between the new Z/28 and the "old" 2013 Boss 302. I'm not a big fan of the new Camaro, but if someone gave me a Z/28 I wouldn't say "no thanks". LOL! It sounds absolutely awesome IMO.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Im very impressed with this camaro. Aside from its price and over exaggerated splitters/spoiler its pretty nice. Really nice color too

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I like it, but man those taillights are hideous.

I find it strange that it will cost MORE then the zl1.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Very impressed with this new z/28. I like everything about it, exterior, interior, wheels, brakes, front splitter, rear spoiler, recaro seats, just an awesome car all around.

TClark22

Established Member
it would look better if that aweful chin spoiler was contoured to the front bumper and not just a rectangle sticking out.

7.0L ls7...and only 500hp? Why not just make it supercharged from factory?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Its a track car and it looks good, but the damn thing is the second coming of the '00 cobra R. They are going to be so limited in production, most of us will never see one in action. Let alone how much they will cost with markups. I hate the tailights and that chin spoiler. The satin white is bad ass and the LS7 is a win along with the suspension. Not sure what other people see in the interior, but its shit like all the rest of the camaros. I would not pay for one.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I've been hearing about this z28 since last year, but the part I find unbelievable is that they said this car will lap some tracks faster than a c6z.
Maybe the first year c6z, but seriously this thing is still about 500lbs heavier than a c6z with the same motor.
How will it lap the same times or faster with the same power, but MORE weight? Better tires and suspension alone???

I think it looks nice, best new camaro out!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
On paper, super awesome. In person, not so much. I feel like I'm in a hole when I drive one. Window sills are really high up so you cant really hang your arm out, and the blind spots suck. I appreciate it for the performance it brings to the table but it's practicality blows.

Users who are viewing this thread