One way to get back at a cheating b......

Ironhand

Banned
I just read that entire listing. I must say, now that my friends is truely epic. I have never seen anything like it. I was thinking about logging on and sending him a message but Im sure he has plenty at this point.

But I wish him the best of luck in the future.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I lol'd.....that chick sounds like a real nut job! I don't know how he put up with it for as long as he describes!

ssssnake

Established Member
Uh..bitter? I kinda wonder how long he dated her before he decided to marry her. Sounds like he didn't even know her.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
She sounds absolutely batshit crazy, but that dude is an idiot for marrying her and a ginormous pussy for putting up with any of that.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
She sounds absolutely batshit crazy, but that dude is an idiot for marrying her and a ginormous pussy for putting up with any of that.

I personally believe she married him for his money, and that she acted like the nicest girl in the world (emphasis on "acted"), up to the point where she knew him and more importantly, his money were permanently hooked (just prior to the wedding).

bmikkalson

Established Member
Thats why I am happy to be broke. So girls like that wont like me. Or at least thats what I tell my self..

Panic661

Established Member
The ending kinda sounds like win...nudes possibly? ..lol

Edit: after looking at the pictures...I don't want to see that beast naked

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a L.O.N.G. read, but worth the time. Very funny stuff, although I really feel bad for the guy. I hope, if everything he said is true, that he prevails/conquers in the end. No man should have to endure that much pain. :eek:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Poor bastard? please. He is clearly a ****nut. If she had done that shit to me, or some of my former marines her ass would have ended up on a ****ing milk carton. That man is entirely too tolerant.

Ironhand

Banned
Poor bastard? please. He is clearly a ****nut. If she had done that shit to me, or some of my former marines her ass would have ended up on a ****ing milk carton. That man is entirely too tolerant.

Would that be the whole milk or the 2%?? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread