Operation: Pur vnm build thread!!!

My94GT

Established Member
and now all the people that have hated on you over the years will come in and sweat this car.

congrats man, your hard work has paid off and you have built yourself a beautiful ride!

ray1593

Established Member
Awesome job man, it looks great, I am actually in the process of doing the same thing. I am swapping a 01 cobra complete setup into my 01 v6. But doing a complete motor rebuild.

JustSpeed7

Established Member
Looks awesome one hell of a clean swap patience deff pays off, only thing that bugs me is the painted lower valence on the rear bumper, other than the that car is clean.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Looks good man! Still hate the stripes lol, but glad you got what you deserved! Still can't figure out how that Cobra was totaled, it looked mint in all of the pictures lol. How's it feel to drive your car with some real Terminator power?

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
You and I joined around the same time bro and I have watched you get criticized, made fun of, etc.. So glad that you kept with it and didn't give up. Congrats, now go enjoy that muhhhhh fuggga.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Looks good man! Still hate the stripes lol, but glad you got what you deserved! Still can't figure out how that Cobra was totaled, it looked mint in all of the pictures lol. How's it feel to drive your car with some real Terminator power?

It was 1/8 inch forward on the passenger side. The IRS to subframe bracket is no longer made by ford and they couldn't get one. They didn't Wang to pull the frame due to SFCs......

I love the power!!

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
I see what you did with the quote, and it's not just a new motor. It's EVERYTHING from the cobra...I built it, I'll call it what I want.

I agree!

Funny how people can say anything when they all kiss the "teal" terminators ass and that's a salvage v6 titled car and that bright Atlantic blue cobra clone with 2.5k dollar wheels and a gt drivetrain.

Props to you:beer:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
I agree!

Funny how people can say anything when they all kiss the "teal" terminators ass and that's a salvage v6 titled car and that bright Atlantic blue cobra clone with 2.5k dollar wheels and a gt drivetrain.

Props to you:beer:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

both of those cars are sick too...thanks man

badblacklx

Established Member
A cobra is just a dang mustang with a body kit. I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape. They need to get over theirselves.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Outstanding! Glad you did it your way but I've been reading your posts from day one figured you'd get it done eventually, and yes more pics ASAP

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
A cobra is just a dang mustang with a body kit. I don't understand why people get so bent out of shape. They need to get over theirselves.

You can't speak any more truth than this guy.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

Body kit, built supercharged motor, T56, IRS, brembo brakes, wider rims, better tires, suspension, and seats...... Lol but mustang with a body kit pretty much sums it up :dw:

But I do agree who cares if it didn't start life as cobra or is an exact clone. The teal "terminator" and the BAB "terminator" are my 2 favourite cars on this site lol. Op good job on the swap.

Users who are viewing this thread