People with 17x10.5 Cobra Wheels and black bullets

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
hey guys. i just want to say awesome forum you guys got here. I been on Moddedmustangs.com for 2 years but i really like this one a lot more.

Anyone on here have 17x10.5in 03 cobra wheels? If so post them up.... I want to see how staggard they look on our cars. Also if anyone has any black bullets on a mineral gray mustang that would be cool too.

here is my car... HDR photo for the first one. and the rest are just regular photos. What do you think would look best on my car. Deep dish black bullets, Deep dish Anthracite Bullets, or Polished 03 cobra rims? All the rims will be 17x9 and 17x10.5.

What do you guys think?

thanks

101b0572.jpg

101_0330.jpg

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Replicas out back are a really nice setup.

315/35/17
Shaved IRS bolt
3/8" spacers
Rolled Fenders

sonicblue063.jpg

august019small.jpg

sonicblue042.jpg

Last edited:

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Replicas out back are a really nice setup.

315/35/17
Shaved IRS bolt
3/8" spacers
Rolled Fenders

sonicblue063.jpg

august019small.jpg

sonicblue042.jpg

looks great.

So how long have you had the spacers on? I hear your wheel bearing will go bad, which makes sense. How many miles have you been running the spacers. have you had any problems?

Last edited:

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
looks great.

So how long have you had the spacers on? I hear your wheel bearing will go bad, which makes sense. How many miles have you been running the spacers. have you had any problems?

I had that setup for a couple years. First with Nittos and then the Goodyears for last summer and never had any problems. The spacers were hubcentric and I used lugs with a shank on them.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I had that setup for a couple years. First with Nittos and then the Goodyears for last summer and never had any problems. The spacers were hubcentric and I used lugs with a shank on them.

Where did you get them, what brand were the lugs and spacers?

Users who are viewing this thread