Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Very cool show and nice turn out. :beer:

My fox and my buddy's very nice 98 cobra:
photo-21_zpsbd40a113.jpg

photo-22_zpsdf73b623.jpg

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
I heard that over the PA. What's the power adder on it?

Single turbo...if I'm not mistaken hellion ....terminator won @ 795whp 800ish torque and the owner said he wasn't 100%with run lol .... Had a great time,americanmuscle had everything well organized

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like it was a great show. Weather was great, too. So many really awesome cars. Thanks for taking the photos and posting them.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
We went. This was my first AM show. Took the Roush.

I saw some SICK cars at the show including the ones already posted in this thread. Very well organized.

xchamp

Established Member
Thanks op, u got some pics of my comp orange terminator. Great show with lots of great cars!!!

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Single turbo...if I'm not mistaken hellion ....terminator won @ 795whp 800ish torque and the owner said he wasn't 100%with run lol .... Had a great time,americanmuscle had everything well organized

The cobra is mine. Something was up with the bypass valve I think it was stuck open because the car would only make 15psi and its pullied for 25. Either way almost 800rwhp at 15psi isn't too bad lol and was still enough to take the win.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
The cobra is mine. Something was up with the bypass valve I think it was stuck open because the car would only make 15psi and its pullied for 25. Either way almost 800rwhp at 15psi isn't too bad lol and was still enough to take the win.

You have a beautiful car and congrats on the win!! I saw you're running E85. Do you have any problems finding E85 around here. I'm interested in switching but I never see it (or maybe don't know where to look).

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
You have a beautiful car and congrats on the win!! I saw you're running E85. Do you have any problems finding E85 around here. I'm interested in switching but I never see it (or maybe don't know where to look).

Thanks man. I'm actually not running e85 that was a mistake I'm not sure where they got that info from. I'm on c16.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

Hey man, I made video clip of the turbo boss and your snake! Good talking to you today!

Users who are viewing this thread