Photos from today's American Muscle Mustang show

AMWill

Awesome photos guys! I'm glad everyone had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came to the show. Special thanks to Chris and Jeff for participating in the dyno contest too!

Shane

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
My first time as well. Was a good show. Your car looked great and it was nice meeting you and the Mrs'

Thanks, agreed about the show. It's impossible for me to miss your car, even after we left too :beer: . Your car and that black bagged one with the hood and 20's were my favorite two at the show among the sea of awesome cars.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Thanks, agreed about the show. It's impossible for me to miss your car, even after we left too :beer: . Your car and that black bagged one with the hood and 20's were my favorite two at the show among the sea of awesome cars.

Wow, thanks for that huge compliment. There was some awesome cars there. Kyles black 5.0 is sweet. He just put those wheels on the Friday before the show.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Wow, thanks for that huge compliment. There was some awesome cars there. Kyles black 5.0 is sweet. He just put those wheels on the Friday before the show.

Welcome. Yeah, me, Kyle, a dude from AM, and a bunch of other stangers were all enjoying cold beverages at our hotel Sat night. Met a bunch of people from the forums at the hotel. Good times. Can't wait until next year, I'd like to trailer my notch up.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Welcome. Yeah, me, Kyle, a dude from AM, and a bunch of other stangers were all enjoying cold beverages at our hotel Sat night. Met a bunch of people from the forums at the hotel. Good times. Can't wait until next year, I'd like to trailer my notch up.

Sounds like we need to plan a little next year and try to get as many as possible at the same hotel and throw down.

Users who are viewing this thread