PORTED EATON RUN 9's in the 1/4 mile no NITROUS!!!

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Truly impressive! Congrats!! You probably have learned so much from squeezing every ounce of power and traction out of the car!

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
That is bad ass!! His car is auto I know, does it have a SRA or an IRS in it?? Really nice job man!!!

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
SO AMAZING! I'm guessing he finally got the pulley swapped judging my the increase in mph! 135 out of a ported eaton you gotta be kidding I never thought I'd see the day!

No pulley swap it was done with the 2.93/ 4lb combo. air today was great

AaronK

Established Member
Very nice! That is a great time and a great 60'!!! Is that an auto??

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
No pulley change and yes it's an automatic. It's got a C4 in it now.

I'm sure he'll chime in sometime tonight.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Wow thats incredible. I never thought there would be an eaton powered Cobra in the 9's without nitrous. I thought it was a stretch to get into the 10's with an eaton no nitrous.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Hey all. Thanks a lot for all the compliments. It's been a rough year but finally it's paying off. I'm on my iPhone. Still not home. I jumped in the gamblers race and went 5 rounds and won!!! At dinner but will be home in a bit and post up. Have video's of all the passes as well.

2.93 / 4# was still on the car BUT I did add a degree of timing. Car felt great all day and made 6 or 7 passes. All the 60s were 1.36-1.38 cept the last pass where track went to shit. I'll have more later

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
What other pulley combo were you thinking of going to? With that pulley change and maybe a little Nitrous..low 9's maybe? :beer:

torchanniv03

Established Member
Hey all. Thanks a lot for all the compliments. It's been a rough year but finally it's paying off. I'm on my iPhone. Still not home. I jumped in the gamblers race and went 5 rounds and won!!! At dinner but will be home in a bit and post up. Have video's of all the passes as well.

2.93 / 4# was still on the car BUT I did add a degree of timing. Car felt great all day and made 6 or 7 passes. All the 60s were 1.36-1.38 cept the last pass where track went to shit. I'll have more later

Congrats on getting into the 9's man!! Def a great milestone! :beer:

What are the mods on your car other than the port and pulley combo? I have the same pulley setup, so that will def give me something to shoot for!!

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
that is amazing posi ! my blower is coming off this week. talk too u soon man ! congrats bro u should be damn proud of urself!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
What other pulley combo were you thinking of going to? With that pulley change and maybe a little Nitrous..low 9's maybe? :beer:

I have a 2.76 and a 6# ring. was thinking of swapping to one of those...like a 2.76 / 4# or 2.93 / 6# combo. tried the 2.76 yesterday with a 797 belt and 2 of us could not get it on. way too tight imo. I have an 805 belt thats 1" longer but I think its gonna be too much

Users who are viewing this thread