Pranks that you have played on your significant other.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Let her spoon up to your backside tonight. Pretend to work up a good fart, but instead of farting, take a big shit.

I am going to do that tonght... Sucks though she bought me pizza.... I am scared of the Korean back lash.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
~put vaseline on the inside door handle of her car door in the morning, that one really gets her blood boiling.

~also if your shower/bathroom is across from another room where the doors open away from each other you can tie string from one door knob to the other while she is showering and let her try to get the door open after.

~put green hair dye in her shampoo if they dont have the clear bottle. make sure you protect your testicles after this cause she will try to rip your balls off.

~make a mayo/salt/thickening agent(maple syrup works pretty good) onto plate and mix so you get the white of toothpaste but with some consistancy.
squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube and put salt/mayo back inside instead. i put the mayo on a plate and press the tube down onto the mayo over and over, kind of like repacking a wheel bearing. it will all go in, it just takes time. clean tube and put back in bathroom, listen for scream.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Well we bought some Scat Mat's to keep our dogs in the kitchen. It's simply a mat you lay on the floor with a 9 volt battery in it. If something steps on it then it gets shocked.

Mimi meets the Scat Mat - YouTube

Well I would get shocked every other day or so and my wife would laugh her butt off.

So.....

I put it under her side of the sheets where she lays down to go to bed (mat, 1 sheet, and her back:thumbsup:) under her pillow and everything so it was right on her back. She laid down and was uncomfortable for some known reason to me and once she figured out she was getting shocked directly on her back (not expected lmao!) I could see air underneath her trying to get out of bed.:lol:

Last edited:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Well we bought some Scat Mat's to keep our dogs in the kitchen. It's simply a mat you lay on the floor with a 9 volt battery in it. If something steps on it then it gets shocked.

Mimi meets the Scat Mat - YouTube

Well I would get shocked every other day or so and my wife would laugh her butt off.

So.....

I put it under her side of the sheets where she lays down to go to bed (mat, 1 sheet, and her back:thumbsup:) under her pillow and everything so it was right on her back. She laid down and was uncomfortable for some known reason to me and once she figured out she was getting shocked directly on her back (not expected lmao!) I could see air underneath her trying to get out of bed.:lol:
Thats ****ed up, but I approve :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread