Procharger pulley sizes and boost amounts

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
I try looking everywhere for some sort of chart that shows the expected boost amount from different size pullies for my Procharger D-1SC. I have a 9:1 compression motor and currently have a 3.6 pulley on the unit. however, i have a 3.4 that i would like to put on it but am not sure how much boost it will make. does anyone know what a 3.6 and 3.4 pulley will do boost wise for my application? or know somewhere i can see some sort of chart like explained above? thanks alot

JAILBAIT

Currently under pressure
Established Member
It is very difficult to say that one pulley makes this amount of boost. They only way to tell is if you can find someone with the EXACT same setup and see what they make with those pulleys. If you knew what amount of boost the 3.6 made I can tell you the 3.4 will get you about 2 more psi than the 3.6.

If I were to guess I would say that your 3.6 would make something like 12-14 and your 3.4 should get you close to 14-16. But these are just educated guesses. I have spec'ed out many pulley combos and without being on my work computer I can't tell you for sure.

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
jailbait is right

i can tell you that i made 10 psi on a 3.7 with basicly stock motor with full exhaust and power pipe.

also the p1sc is very shitty for trying to get more psi out of it.
i tryed to push mine and it pretty much flat lined at 14 psi.

J

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
the d1sc makes about 3-4 more psi over the p1sc with the same pulley.

when i read your post i thought you had a p1 for what ever reason

TClark22

Established Member
if this helps i have a p1sc with a 3.85 pulley and it makes 8lbs...but it probably doesnt help...lol

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
just replaced my pulley and found out I had a 3.6 on there. Running 9-10psi with a powerpipe. Now I have a 3.4 on there, waiting to get my motor back and broken in to see what kind of boost i'll make.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Have A 3.9 Pulley On The D1sc Making 12 Lb's. Combo Is 5.0 Stroker Motor 8:5.1 Compression, Bassani Mids, Offroad Pro Chamber, Slp Lm'1, Stock Heads And Cams

Users who are viewing this thread