Project-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Full Cobra Build.. Lots of *PICS*

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I'm sure you realize this, but this section is for tech. You really should consider starting an actual sale thread in the market section located here to reach the folks that are actually looking to purchase a vehicle: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?409-SN95-Cobras

And with all sincerity, good luck selling and not losing hard on it. Someone is going to have to really want a SN95 for what I imagine you'll need for it, and also want a partially finished project. And then they'll potentially have to find financing, which is really hard for something this old, no matter how nice it is. I know you don't want to, but you are way better off parting it out.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Yea. I will make a for sale thread soon. Selling it for $20K. Will not part it out. Someday somebody will be interested. If not I'll finish it.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Sorry this project was never finished.

Once you get back to working on it you might check the front calipers install. From the pic you posted the calipers look to be flipped from left to right. The bleeder screw goes on top to make bleeding air out of the caliper easier.

There is no bleeder screw at the top of the caliper in this pic.
6226ce12.gif

nomoretickets

Established Member
First time reading the thread, last few pages got really sad. Sorry to see this took a bad turn. Hope things change and you can get it put together.

John Holland

Finish it man, I would love to buy but just got a 96 mystic cobra. If you don't finish it, I envy the man that gets it and will hate him for taking it from you. The car is a masterpiece wish I knew people that could sponsor a finish product for you.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Finish it man, I would love to buy but just got a 96 mystic cobra. If you don't finish it, I envy the man that gets it and will hate him for taking it from you. The car is a masterpiece wish I knew people that could sponsor a finish product for you.
I wish I could.l finish it.
I have a payment pending for it at the moment.
I gave the buyer a few months to come up with the payment. She may be sold. We will see

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
I wish I could.l finish it.
I have a payment pending for it at the moment.
I gave the buyer a few months to come up with the payment. She may be sold. We will see

Good luck man, hope the sale works out for you. I'm sure you are at a point you just want to move on from it, I completely get that.

CrispCobra95

Established Member
Any update? Has it been sold? Buyer should be forced to update the build thread. I've been following this from the beginning.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Car is not sold yet. A buyer gave me a small deposit and has disappeared. He has 10 days to get back to me or it's going back up for sale. Anyone interested?

Any update? Has it been sold? Buyer should be forced to update the build thread. I've been following this from the beginning.

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
no promises, what if's, BS, etc.. If you have it after I finish and sell this GT500, I'll be in touch.

Mike

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Wow!!! I come back 3 years later and to only see that you want to sell it. I had mine sitting for almost 3 yrs being neglected Time for me to start working on it again. I still can't believe I have mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread