Skittles tree boy

moot09

Established Member
Biggest WTF commercial ever lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZkgdF2_2k"]YouTube- Harvest The Rainbow[/ame]
lol

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Yep. The wife and I had seen this commercial the other day. We just looked over at each other and was like "WTF....". I love Skittle commercials. They are so bizarre. I love the one where anything the guy touches turns into Skittles.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was baffled by this silly commercial as well. I swear that the people who dream up this lame stuff must actually be on drugs. And to think someone probably makes good money dreaming up this crap.

moot09

Established Member
Yep. The wife and I had seen this commercial the other day. We just looked over at each other and was like "WTF....". I love Skittle commercials. They are so bizarre. I love the one where anything the guy touches turns into Skittles.
haha ya when I saw it this morning I jsut laughed.I wish everything I touched turned to skittles.

I was baffled by this silly commercial as well. I swear that the people who dream up this lame stuff must actually be on drugs. And to think someone probably makes good money dreaming up this crap.

Ya they prob give 20 people a few hits of acid or something and tell them to think of skittles and write down what they come up with lol

GT40TH

Established Member
hey I think that was the kid from The Little Giants lol

lil-giants.jpg

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
This is still the best (Starburst) hahahaha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8"]YouTube- Starburst Commercial[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread