Some nature s*** in tha hood fo yo ass

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's some brutal crap right there.
I'm not a cat lover, but I would definitely have tried to help the cat.

RichM1983

Established Member
I could be wrong but aren't birds of prey protected? So if you harm it you could be in some trouble. Or am I wrong?

Zemedici

Established Member
thing looks bad ass... cant really make out the grille .. is it a 13/14?

Yes its a trinity car

I could be wrong but aren't birds of prey protected? So if you harm it you could be in some trouble. Or am I wrong?

I mean dont video yourself beating the bird and you'll be fine.....

"HEY BRUH FILM ME WACKIN THIS BIGASS PIDGEON!'

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
damn.. so awesome.

Im torn between a gt500 or a hellcat for my next lousy financial decision.
Get something different, I mean you already had a s197 car that was first paxton'd and then twin turbo'd. Not sure if you are really missing much. Its a mustang with snake badges and more torque. insert shrug gif lol

Thats how I look at my situation, I mean the GT500 is a bad ass ride and fun as hell, but im tired of mustangs. More specifically im tired of this shitty mt82, even with an MGW. Always good to have choices though, if it were in the cards for me, a 5.8 GT500 would be my 3rd car.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Get something different, I mean you already had a s197 car that was first paxton'd and then twin turbo'd. Not sure if you are really missing much. Its a mustang with snake badges and more torque. insert shrug gif lol

Thats how I look at my situation, I mean the GT500 is a bad ass ride and fun as hell, but im tired of mustangs. More specifically im tired of this shitty mt82, even with an MGW. Always good to have choices though, if it were in the cards for me, a 5.8 GT500 would be my 3rd car.

so after telling me im an idiot for a few sentences, you end up agreeing to a 13/14 GT500 lol.

I'd still buy a left over new '15 z28 if i could land one for high $40's.

Anything over that amount and it doenst make sense when thinking of a low mile used gt500 or HC.

Hell... there are several dealers in SoCal selling new '16 hellcats for $6-8k off msrp. But even at that amount (~58-60k after discount) its still too much for a car that will be slower than what i just sold.....

so youre right lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
hawk got himself some pussy tonight

Jesus.. lol

thing looks bad ass... cant really make out the grille .. is it a 13/14?

Thanks man. Its a 14'

damn.. so awesome.

damn.. so awesome.

You cant go wrong either way. I depends on whether you would want to go manual or auto. Also depends on whether or not you want a bit of handling ability. It will also depend on which you find more aesthetically pleasing.

You had mentioned before how you were thinking of a z28. The mullet is another BAD machine man, just in a different way. Another badass car that fits the budget better, would be the ZL1, great ALL around package.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hawks are ruthess. I've seen one murder pigeons just for fun, ripping it clean in half and then dropping it on the ground. This guy wouldn't have been able to shit for this cat as it would have just kept moving further away until the guy gave up. I don't mind cats but they aren't exempt from the food chain.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What amazed me was how the hawk keep (apparently) trying to strangle the cat. Like it was doing it purposely rather than use claws and that sharp beak.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They are protected, but if your property, life, or livestock is in danger, you can take them out with extreme prejudice. So, if that was his cat..it wasn't, then he could have killed the bird.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
It actually wasn't that big. That was a small kitten that he had. Birds of prey don't normally go after anything they can't lift into flight. They will attack larger animals to protect their turf, but they won't try to capture or eat anything bigger/heavier than them.

I have a friend who used to volunteer at the raptor center here. I also volunteered for a short while. Got a lot of behind-the-scenes action and learned a LOT about birds of prey. I have hella respect and admiration for them now.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
What amazed me was how the hawk keep (apparently) trying to strangle the cat. Like it was doing it purposely rather than use claws and that sharp beak.

It was doing it purposefully. They try to kill their prey with the least amount of drama. If he tried to peck at the kitten while it was still alive, it would risk injury to itself. They have some serious grip strength! A Great Horned Owl has the grip strength to break a man's hand! I can't remember how much grip strength hawks have, but it's quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread