SVTPerformance forum member discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
sounds good, if you place the order on our website be sure to email me so i can get your discount applied.
I drove up there yesterday in the 'vert was a nice drive for sure. Nice place too

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I drove up there yesterday in the 'vert was a nice drive for sure. Nice place too

glad you stopped in although i wish i had gotten a chance to meet with you. we moved all the cars out of our showroom so there isn't a whole lot to look at anymore. we used to have a 79 Pace Car, a 95 Cobra R, a 2000 Cobra R and our 2010 track car in there but we moved them into one of the warehouses.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
glad you stopped in although i wish i had gotten a chance to meet with you. we moved all the cars out of our showroom so there isn't a whole lot to look at anymore. we used to have a 79 Pace Car, a 95 Cobra R, a 2000 Cobra R and our 2010 track car in there but we moved them into one of the warehouses.

I'll be back up at some point. it is a fun drive and for that alone the trip is worth it LOL

Datswhatshesaid

Established Member
great buying experiance. awesome people to deal with and very willing to help. and great prices. i would recommend to anyone looking for anything for there mustang. :thumbsup: cant wait to get my stuff :rockon:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
great buying experiance. awesome people to deal with and very willing to help. and great prices. i would recommend to anyone looking for anything for there mustang. :thumbsup: cant wait to get my stuff :rockon:

we appreciate the kind words! let me know if you need anything else.
-tony.

Mavrick

Established Member
I want to order some parts and i live in canada. I can't really find any shipping info. Will all the shipping fees be included in the final price, or will there be a fee when it comes to my door?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I want to order some parts and i live in canada. I can't really find any shipping info. Will all the shipping fees be included in the final price, or will there be a fee when it comes to my door?

all fees will be included with your total once you complete the order, there will be no additional fees at your door.

E.Marquez

Established Member
May trip up there one day this week to have a look and see the store, since I live just down the highway in Round Rock

Thats the best thing about them being local'ish.. Instant toy gratification.. Hewlet is a hump for me from Kempner.. But a few hours and I'm home with wheels, tires, suspension parts, exhausts, ect..

Next order.......TODAY....:pepper:

Though no local pick up...as Im kind of out of town..:eek:

faztcobra

Established Member
Site appears to be working fine, but the cart appears to be down. Anytime I click 'add to cart" or "items in cart", I'm getting an Http603 error.

Error processing request

The MAS200 ISAPI library generated the following error while processing your request.
Unable to establish a connection (4)

ISAPI Thread Variables

Server
Ford Mustang Parts & Ford Lightning Parts at LatemodelRestoration.com
Port 443
Agent
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Redirect http://66.140.117.228:2953

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Site appears to be working fine, but the cart appears to be down. Anytime I click 'add to cart" or "items in cart", I'm getting an Http603 error.

Error processing request

The MAS200 ISAPI library generated the following error while processing your request.
Unable to establish a connection (4)

ISAPI Thread Variables

Server
Ford Mustang Parts & Ford Lightning Parts at LatemodelRestoration.com
Port 443
Agent
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Redirect http://66.140.117.228:2953

i'm sorry, we were making some changes to our website last night, it should be working now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread