The new Cobra R for sale and want to buy thread

04Saleen281

Established Member
After owning a 95R a few months I'm itching to get a 00R. Only downside is I'd have to get rid of my 04 Comp Orange Vert, which I'm not sure that i want to do.

I'm curious what twinvipers is looking to get for his 00R.
While driving my 00 to a show in Pilot Mountain last summer/fall I ran into a CO vert on the highway- was that by chance you?

SLOWBRA

Established Member
While driving my 00 to a show in Pilot Mountain last summer/fall I ran into a CO vert on the highway- was that by chance you?

I've driven in it down I-40 a couple of times. Certainly possible it was me, but I believe there is 1 more in the state somewhere.

TFStang

Established Member
Going to list my 2000R this week. 6k miles. Absolutely new in every way. All original including the tires. Cobra book,dash plaque,window sticker and SVT cert. Won 1st place in every Mustang show entered.

Thoughts on pricing guys.

I am not one who thinks this is a 60-70K car like some I have seen on ebay.

I would say that right now, if the car is MINT as you state and has every shred of documentation, you should be able to get $40K - $42K, but I don't see it going beyond that. There are quite a few people out there asking ridiculous money for them, but that doesn't mean they are getting it. The numbers I stated are the real numbers for your car right now. The sub 1,000 mile car online right now was offered to me for $46K.

There is also another member on here that has one that might be for sale with 7K miles and I believe he is looking for $38K. Good luck with the sale.

04Saleen281

Established Member
Receiving "real" offers in the high 30s and low 40s is still impressive for a New Edge of any vintage. I chase a lot of high performance, low production Saleens (s351, Extreme, Cobra drivetrain) that aren't fetching those numbers.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Receiving "real" offers in the high 30s and low 40s is still impressive for a New Edge of any vintage. I chase a lot of high performance, low production Saleens (s351, Extreme, Cobra drivetrain) that aren't fetching those numbers.

What does a S351 go for?

TFStang

Established Member
What does a S351 go for?

There was a black 99 (best year) vert for sale in CT last year with 5K miles and the guy was asking $34K. I have seen them on and off over the years for low to mid $30's. A lot less for anything non 99.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

dtbmx522

Established Member
sold

Attachments

• cobrar1.jpg
    cobrar1.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 834
  • Cobrar2.jpg
    Cobrar2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 865
  • Cobrar3.jpg
    Cobrar3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 800
Last edited:

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
So I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the prototype that was up on eBay several years ago? The one that Craig Barker had posted back around page 112.

flattrack53

Established Member
There was a 95R at Mecum in Harrisburg that sold with no reserve.... The car only had 9 miles. I do no know what it brought but I do know it was sold on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread