The Toronto hearings. 9/11 investigation.

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
I dunno.. Seem's me me that if you look hard enough at anything you can conclude what you want to see..

The ONLY thing I question is how the one building fell straight down.. But I also believe that it could have fallen sideways but because of the camera angle maybe it didn't show it..

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
No matter what evidence is presented, those like to ride the governments wang and believe everything they say will not be swayed. Its now over ten years ago, proving whether it was a government cover up, will not bring back the thousands of people who have died.

Last edited:

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
ONOEZ!!! Conspiracy!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

Watch 9/11 Loose Change on netflix. It was all set up.

Both of you hold your breath until I get tired.

Edit: whoops forgot one

No matter what evidence is presented, those like to ride the governments wang and believe everything they say will not be swayed. Its now over ten years ago, proving whether it was a government cover up, will not bring back the thousands of people who have died.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Im not saying because of the movie its all setup thats my own opinion I just metion to watch it if he posted something like that then watch Loose change.

I bet you think "Fahrenheit 911" was a "documentary" don't you?

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Im not saying because of the movie its all setup thats my own opinion I just metion to watch it if he posted something like that then watch Loose change.

This.

This whole topic is something I have immensely researched and dug through for almost 2 years as well as perform several presentations and other projects in my first 2 college years. I'm not gonna nutswing anything, but all I can say is watch the Loose Change documentary. There are far too many proven facts, theories and all sorts of information to be considered anything close to a coincidence. Watch it...it may change your opinion.

Everyone has their opinion, I'm not saying you have to believe it. Nobody's got a gun to your head....

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
This.

This whole topic is something I have immensely researched and dug through for almost 2 years as well as perform several presentations and other projects in my first 2 college years. I'm not gonna nutswing anything, but all I can say is watch the Loose Change documentary. There are far too many proven facts, theories and all sorts of information to be considered anything close to a coincidence. Watch it...it may change your opinion.

Other than popular mechanics debunked all their findings? Did you attend Berkeley or UCLA by chance? LOL

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Other than popular mechanics debunked all their findings? Did you attend Berkeley or UCLA by chance? LOL

I think you should debunk your head from your ass lol have a good one! :beer: and to answer your question, nope. Just a local low key bottom of the totem pole state school. Dude. Man.

6spd

Established Member
Too many things just don't add up about 911 and all the circumstances around certain details. Believe what you'd like to believe, but please do yourself a favor and pick up some history books. Scandal and Corruption go hand in hand with the appetite for money and power, and have been around since the beginning of time. This will not be changing anytime soon, nor can it be erased from the past. Please don't be so naive.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
What you all fail to realize is IF this truly were some conspiracy, it would take 100's, if not 1000's of people to pull it off AND keep their mouths shut about it. There's just no way... someone CREDITABLE would have come forward by now and said something

U.M.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread