The Toronto hearings. 9/11 investigation.

hb712

Established Member
How come that article does not discuss the presence of nano-thermite in the debris field of the towers?
:shrug:

Thermite and Sulfer- Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition
LiveLeak.com - There was no thermite at ground zero - 9/11 was not an inside job
National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 5 - YouTube

Truther video:
THERMITE CUTTING STEEL - VALIDATED - EXPERIMENTALLY DEMONSTRATED - YouTube

That's fine, he got thermite to cut, good job. The problem is the extreme lengths the supposed demo crew would have to go to in order to place explosive charges required to bring down a building like that. Oddly, this also ignores the professional opinions of actual demolition crews, you know, the guys who bring down buildings for a living.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories Debunked - Popular Mechanics Editor Note - The Lies Are Out There - Popular Mechanics

There. It's all covered. Don't be lazy and rely on Youtube for your views on the world.

There's one they certainly haven't addresed nor does anyone seem to want to address. And that's the compelling analysis that Dr. Judy Woods has provided. I've heard her interview and some of the points she brings up, are just too hard to explain away.

Yea its a 2hr interview but I think she certainly has covered things no one wants to address. That's why I don't believe the whole "explosives in the building" scenario. Most won't bother to listen to her interview and its their loss. And Dr. Woods isn't a "comspiracy nut" or an ignorant person by any means.

[youtube_browser]Ms1uUZX_g2I[/youtube_browser]

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Oh gee, like I've never heard that comeback before.

You never know, one day we may all want to leave this country.

*Please study world history before you reply with something like, "I love this country, America will NEVER fail. It's the most awesome country in the world, therefore it's too big to fail."

See what I did there, "too big to fail." Now where have I heard that before....hmmm...oh yeah!!!

gm-epic-fail.jpg

:lol:

Maybe you should read my response again. Economic issues, and saying the US Government was behind killing everyone on 9/11 are two different conversations.

I simply said if you think our country is SO bad... nobody is forcing you to stay. I'm sure conspiracy nutcase TERMN8U will welcome you to his neck of the woods. If you have been told that you can leave before... or told "go try to make the country better"... well... I'm not shocked. With you voicing your total disgust with our country, it's a natural response.

2012GTCS

Established Member
There's one they certainly haven't addresed nor does anyone seem to want to address. And that's the compelling analysis that Dr. Judy Woods has provided. I've heard her interview and some of the points she brings up, are just too hard to explain away.

Yea its a 2hr interview but I think she certainly has covered things no one wants to address. That's why I don't believe the whole "explosives in the building" scenario. Most won't bother to listen to her interview and its their loss. And Dr. Woods isn't a "comspiracy nut" or an ignorant person by any means.

Judy - "Planes cannot just turn buildings into dust in mid air"

They turned into dust?!?!? Really?!?!? In mid air?!? I SAW things a lot differently that day and no it wasnt while I was running away. Yet my own eyes are a conspiracy their on their own....

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am not surprised you give her credibility. you and her both are just bat shit crazy

I am not surprised you give her credibility. you and her both are just bat shit crazy

That's cool man. You can keep living in your world where you believe everything the government releases through its controlled media. The same way they use the media to put invented guys in the White House is the same way they use it to whip people into a frenzy to support wars that weaken our nation and that don't have our nation's best interest at heart.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
point me to one place where I said I believe everything the government says. I don't. but this shit is so far fetched it is laughable and you tin hatters just eat it the hell up.

That's cool man. You can keep living in your world where you believe everything the government releases through its controlled media. The same way they use the media to put invented guys in the White House is the same way they use it to whip people into a frenzy to support wars that weaken our nation and that don't have our nation's best interest at heart.

2012GTCS

Established Member
When I saw the planes hit the towers, I didn't see the buildings come crashing down. Did you?

Not the in the slightest bit. So you just disagreed with what the lady in the video stated, you know, the one you sympathize with. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Not the in the slightest bit. So you just disagreed with what the lady in the video stated, you know, the one you sympathize with. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

No I understand the cotetxt in which she made that statement in the interview. I don't really see it as a big deal as its a lengthy interview where she lays out how she sees things. I found it to be very compelling, at least for me.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -Abraham Lincoln That is all lol this will go on until the end of time. Everybody has their 2 cents :shrug:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i'm still am not convinced that it was a conspiracy or not. I'm honestly leaning more towards a conspiracy because thees just so many bizarre things about 9/11. Like the fact that there isnt a SINGLE photograph, or video clip, or even a single frame of a video clip of any sort of aircraft hitting the pentagon. Its the goddam pentagon. When a plane hits the pentagon there should be dozens of different videos of the plane coming in and smashing into it. Also whats the deal with bin laden? It really took us that long to find one guy? Does anyone remember when the FBI took Bin Laden off the most wanted list because there was no real evidence linking him to 9/11? They didnt take him off the list when he died, they took him off somewhere between 2004 and 2006 if I remember correctly. Why were we still looking for him after the FBI clearly said he isnt connected to 9/11? There used to be tons of websites talking about this but now this is the only link I could find on google. :#16 No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 | Project Censored

Last edited:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
What you all fail to realize is IF this truly were some conspiracy, it would take 100's, if not 1000's of people to pull it off AND keep their mouths shut about it. There's just no way... someone CREDITABLE would have come forward by now and said something

U.M.

This. If one thing is universal about out government is none of them can keep their mouth shut.

Not again...... More of this crap? Just post it in SD so people can get on with you.

Hopefully soon...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
i'm still am not convinced that it was a conspiracy or not. I'm honestly leaning more towards a conspiracy because thees just so many bizarre things about 9/11. Like the fact that there isnt a SINGLE photograph, or video clip, or even a single frame of a video clip of any sort of aircraft hitting the pentagon. Its the goddam pentagon. When a plane hits the pentagon there should be dozens of different videos of the plane coming in and smashing into it. Also whats the deal with bin laden? It really took us that long to find one guy? Does anyone remember when the FBI took Bin Laden off the most wanted list because there was no real evidence linking him to 9/11? They didnt take him off the list when he died, they took him off somewhere between 2004 and 2006 if I remember correctly. Why were we still looking for him after the FBI clearly said he isnt connected to 9/11? There used to be tons of websites talking about this but now this is the only link I could find on google. :#16 No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 | Project Censored

So they went through the trouble of flying the 2 planes into the WTC, tried to do another one that got foiled by the passengers, and they did what with the 4th plane? Flew it to the moon? Bin Laden was being searched for because he was responsible for many other terrorist acts.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If you think 9/11 was a conspiracy then you give what most of you conspiracy ****s call the "dumbest president of the USA" far too much credit. Clinton couldnt even get a BJ without getting caught, you know what sorts of insanely high critical project management skills and covertness would be required to pull off the 9/11 attacks? Holy ****, its unfathomable how many people would need to be aware of it and "paid off".

There was a shitton of shenanigans afoot that day, and much like Pearl Harbor, I believe it was something we more or less "let" happen to get us into a war. But as far as our government setting it up? Yeah, dont think so.

Though I still fail to see what the endgame was for getting us into said war? Oil? shits stil expensive as ****. I doubt at this point with $4.50/gal oil if even Obama said "were gonna take over some shitty country take their oil" that anybody would have any objection to it. I certainly wouldnt. Sorry but I need my oil and some poor ass camel jockey doesnt, so why shouldnt we take it from them? You dont need an act of war to get my approval on that.

Not to mention if there was a conspiracy, Obama wouldve brought it to light by now to make the republicans look bad and strengthen his position and his party in the eyes of all Americans. He hasnt, because there really isnt one. They didnt plan the attacks........but like I said, they didnt really stop them either.

Last edited:

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member

Holy ****ing shit. Are you really that ****ing stupid or are you just trollin?

Your 'proof' is a poorly edited youtube video of voices that are allegedly from 9/11 recordings. Especially since there is no reference to time, location or whom the "recordings" came from.

Wow...truly excellent work. Perhaps you should go back to doing something your good at since intelligent research and comprehension are obviously not among those things.

Users who are viewing this thread