True Forged GT500 billet hood vent Group Buy is ON!

awakeinAZ

Established Member
Polished on PW/VB stripe

I decided to use 3m tape around the peremiter of the screen. It made the
frame sit a little higher but I didn't want to take a chance with the paint.
I did strip one nut and never got the washers on the outside of either vent.
It's a tad more difficult to do with the hood on the car. Overall I like it a lot and an awesome upgrade.
I took the car for a spin and the temp of metal vents is much higher then plastic ...fyi.

DSCN2454.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN2455.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN2451.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thanks for posting up the pics Greg. :beer:

GAWD i love that color combo on that car! :bowdown::bowdown:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
we still have a bunch of these leftover. perhaps we can do a little one right before Christmas with special pricing if we get a minimum number of people to join in. id need someone to do some posting on TS since im not a vendor over there. they'd make great Christmas gifts for the shelby-owner buddy. :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What do you still have available? Would like to get a polished set. The white/vista blue stripe combo with polished looks sick!!

i have gloss black, satin black and brushed ready to ship out. polished parts just take a few days.

What kind of price for a set of Polished / Black mesh?
IMG_3707Large.jpg

$340 shipped.

add $20 if you want the bottom pieces in black or polished.

ive also got satin black and gloss black louvered vents ready to ship out as well :thumbsup:

i tried to see if the resellers were interested in doing a holiday sale special but i never heard back :shrug:

i can now also have them done in black chrome. im going to have some stuff done in black chrome (powder coated version) soon and will throw a set or two in with them. see how they come out. it will be more expensive because it is a 2 stage process (polish, then PC) but people seem to like it :)

i can also have them custom powder coated to match your oem paint color. just need a paint sample from your car. it costs more as well since its a special run but it is doable. :beer:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I have a set of the mesh vents currently. if i just want the louvers in black how much?

vaporhood.jpg

obnoxus

QUOTE : ive also got satin black and gloss black louvered vents ready to ship out as well :thumbsup:

Hey there - any pics of the "louvered vents" available ? I think I may prefer those over mesh, but would need to see them first

thanks!

obnoxus

QUOTE : ive also got satin black and gloss black louvered vents ready to ship out as well :thumbsup:

Hey there - any pics of the "louvered vents" available ? I think I may prefer those over mesh, but would need to see them first

thanks!

Actually found them on another post - very sweet indeed - nice work from True Forged ! :)

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Best looking vents on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread