Ultima Screen Cleaner and Protector review

hoamskilet

Established Member
Finally got around to checking out this product Autopia was gracious enough to give away. Couple quick pics of the bottle:

20161117_163439-XL.jpg

20161117_163448-XL.jpg

You can see on the back the claims of what it does/what it works on and the simple directions. First thing I used it on was my work laptop as that screen gets quite dirty and smudged regularly. Pics were from my cell phone in crappy lighting, so they're not the best

Before:

20161117_163611-XL.jpg

20161117_163617-XL.jpg

After:

20161117_163747-XL.jpg

20161117_163738-XL.jpg

The flaws that you can see that are left on the screen are scratches that won't clean up. Application was super easy. Spray on, wipe off. Only needed to go over it one time. I took a quick video to show that it does in fact do a good job of repelling finger prints:

[video=youtube;VuXhdu8j_Fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXhdu8j_Fk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I then used it on my cell phone (no pics obviously since that's what I was using to take the pictures. All the finger prints and smudges wiped clean off with little effort. It absolutely felt like it left something behind that made the screen feel slick and didn't smudge up as bad as before.

I've got a few other screens I'll be using it on soon and will post some updates. All in all I like it. Easy to use, cleaned the screens effortlessly, and left a surface that definitely didn't mark up with fingerprints as easy. I will be buying more whenever this bottle runs out.

Thanks again Autopia for the gift

Last edited:

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Good review. Looks like it works as advertised. Good product line up from that company as well...

Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread