Vacuum options, what do you guys use?

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
I wanna upgrade from the ol shop vac, but don't want to spend 260 freakin dollars on a blow n go from auto geek. Is there a middle of the road system out there that yall have been happy with. I'd like something that can vacuum and blow so I can blow the water off after washing. Or the alternative, I'll just use my leaf blower and find a better vacuum if there isn't anything out there that is cheaper that can do both. I just don't like how short the vacuum hose is on the shop vacs. I'm open to all suggestions, I'd also consider a ceiling mount or wall style where you could just pull your vehicle in the garage and drop the hose down and get after it.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
is the hose length the only issue? Pretty sure you can buy additional hose sections at Lowes/HD

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Yea I suppose I could extend it, it's not my only issue. I just wanted something a little better, I just looked I didn't realize there were different Vac n Blow models that were lower in price. Still if yall have any feedback on anything else that's worked well let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread