F/S: Gauging Interest- 18x9, 18x10 Hypercoated Saleens

D2Fresh16

Established Member
As the title says, I'm getting ready to sell my Saleen wheels.

18x9 up front, 18x10 in the rear. Overall in great condition, no bends, no curb rash.
My car is not and has never been daily driven, never seen snow/salt and has rarely seen rain. With that being said, the wheels were always well taken care of.
Only flaws that are hardly noticeable is the coating is peeling on the inside (where the lugs come through). Also one of the fronts has a tiny scratch on the lip, its about the size of a hair and is barely noticeable unless your really looking for it.

Asking $450 Picked Up / Meet half way. Not willing to ship.

Sorry for the poor quality, the car is in my garage up against the wall and the battery is dead. If anyone is seriously interested I'll push it out and get better pics.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

The scratched one:
IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Mustang-1.jpg

photo9.jpg

D2Fresh16

Established Member
Located in East Fishkill, NY.
Also, if anyone wants tires, I have the 2) 295-35-R18 KDW2's that have minimal wear. They're a few years old but have maybe 10k miles on them.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
more info on the tires!!!

also, like said above, is 450 for wheels with tires or just the 4 rims alone ???

D2Fresh16

Established Member
No sir, 450 negotiable for just the rims. The tires are BFG KDW2s. Like I said minimal wear but I think they're from '07. Goes to show what little mileage I put on my car per year lol

Not shipping wheels nor tires.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
^I'm in PA so a meet could be possible. how far are you from the PA/NY line ??? might be interested in the tirees if the price is right!

Users who are viewing this thread