WTB OEM 95 Chrome Cobra R's C58

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
Hey does anyone have some mint or near mint 95 Chrome Cobra R wheels. Im only looking for OEM wheels. Nothing beat up with curbing or chrome peel. Willing to pay top dollar. The cleaner the wheels the more ill pay. Sounds desperate huh? :shrug:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
My brother has a set with maybe 300 miles on them, he has my old 17" CCW's now I will see if he is interested in selling them.

IMG_5245.jpg

Last edited:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Sorry I left you hanging, he said he might do something if you were local but has no interest in having to ship them.

Sorry!
Dan

mstngcobra46

Established Member
I was desperately searching a couple of weeks ago as well and had trouble finding authentics. I ended up ordering a staggered set from AM and the center caps off of ebay. The cobra r caps fit great and I can't tell the two apart.

laddanator

Established Member
I was desperately searching a couple of weeks ago as well and had trouble finding authentics. I ended up ordering a staggered set from AM and the center caps off of ebay. The cobra r caps fit great and I can't tell the two apart.

Honestly, the replicas are made better. The ones from AM come with a 5 year chrome guarantee. The chrome folks use for rims have improved greatly since these rims came out in 95. The center caps off of ebay or any where are high for the Cobra R logo. 255 bucks for 4 center caps is nuts! lol

Wicked50ltr

Established Member
yea i saw that on ebay. no way in the world i would pay that. but ive seen so many knock off R's that you can see them from a mile away. im looking for rims that come as close as possible to the real "looking" wheels.

mstngcobra46

Established Member
Here are just a couple of quick cell phone pics I just snapped. I can try to get some better if ya need. I recently found my caps on ebay for $115 shipped, which is probably the most I'd pay. I've seen lots for sale on here and craigslist, just make sure they are y2k centercaps (2.5") if you decide to go that route.

photo1-1_zpsa9a2205e.gif

photo2-1_zpscf008d20.gif

mstngcobra46

Established Member
Haha np...I'm ready to, believe me! Impatiently waiting to get her shipped from Indiana to Louisiana. Hopefully the 315's fit ok. Good luck with your search.

laddanator

Established Member
Here are just a couple of quick cell phone pics I just snapped. I can try to get some better if ya need. I recently found my caps on ebay for $115 shipped, which is probably the most I'd pay. I've seen lots for sale on here and craigslist, just make sure they are y2k centercaps (2.5") if you decide to go that route.

photo1-1_zpsa9a2205e.gif

photo2-1_zpscf008d20.gif

I called AM about the Cobra Caps and they said they wouldn't fit their Cobra Rs. They said its more to it than just the 2.5 size. Something about each place that makes rims, makes the centers so only certain caps would fit. I was going to get black centers and put the R stickers on them but I'd rather put on the real deal. Are the caps true Cobra Rs?

Last edited:

Wicked50ltr

Established Member

photo1-1_zpsa9a2205e.gif

photo2-1_zpscf008d20.gif
Can u send me the ebay link for the center caps?

Users who are viewing this thread