Before & After: 35% Window Tint

Yellow03SVT

Established Member
I had my windows tinted yesterday. I went for 35% all the way around. I figured I'd post some before and after pics for reference in case someone else ever wants to see examples. It turned out a bit darker than I expected, I think because of the factory tint. I like it but might have been oaky with 50% and been able to stay legal! The dark interior and bright yellow exterior definitely help it stand out. The cost was $157 after tax with lifetime warranty.

Before:
P6120006.jpg

P6120008.jpg

P6120007.jpg

After:
P6130001.jpg

P6130003.jpg

P6130004.jpg

black 10th vert

Established Member
Can't wait to do mine! I have had a set of pre-cut 3m tint sitting in my closet for almost 2 years now.:rollseyes Thanks for the inspiration to "get 'r done"! Here in MA they don't allow very much tint percentage at all, but fortunately, I have a vert., so when inspection time comes, I can just drop the top, and side windows before rolling it in for the sticker.;-)

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
Much better,I have 35% on all my windows too. Works well, keeps some of the sun out plus not a problem with nighttime visibility.

iliveanddie

Established Member
Looks good and at 35% percent you should never have an issue. A buddy of mine has had 35% on his camaro for a few years and never had an issue.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Nice touch! Makes it look cleaner IMO. I went with 15% all around and got a ticket. So at the moment I am stuck with the back 3 windows and factory up front. Can't stand it. Was thinking about having the back removed and going factory all around but thats no fun, plus I hear removing the tint on the rear peels off the defroster/radio antenna lines. HELL NO! Sooooo, I will be heading back to have the fronts done agaaain. Hey you pay to play~!

Misc252.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread