I've wanted to do this post for a while, the progress has come quite a way so I'm going to be posting quite a bit at once here! Here's how the build all started... I picked up a 93 LX hatch about a year and a half ago to have a little fun with and slowly build over time. The main goal for the car was building a fun daily driver...obviously, that hasn't worked out to well just yet. I picked up the car, thinking that all it needed was a clutch. Bored .030 stock block, DSS rotating assembly, Edelbrock heads, Anderson cam, Edelbrock intake...It sounded decent idling, although I couldn't drive it with the clutch messed up, I couldn't pass up the deal. It's one of the cleanest foxes that I've ever seen, complaining really isn't an option for what I paid for it! Now, I'm leaning more towards a Pro-Touring build style with the intent to build a badass street/autocross car. As soon as I got home, I started tearing into it, seeing what all needed to be done/changed/updated. Typical fixes and issues, starter hanging up, exhaust leaks, finding wiring goblins, etc. I did all of what I could while waiting on the pieces for the clutch to come in, so I started doing typical maintenance things while waiting....and then my first issue pops up. I'm going through, changing the spark plugs, and then I get to the last one. The only one out of the 8, that isn't angled, it's sticking straight out of the head. Awesome. I ended up pulling the heads off and taking them to a buddy who owns a machine shop, get everything fixed up, and had them gone through just for an extra piece of mind.