WANTED: 03/04 Cobra Coupe (I’m in Texas but will travel)

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Looking to buy an 03/04 Cobra coupe (possibly 2)

I’ve been on this forum for 20yrs and bought my first Terminator brand new in 2004. I’ve had some fun cars since but I’m being pulled hard back to these.

I am located in North Texas, approximately 1hr north of Fort Worth, but will travel for the right car(s)

What I’m looking for:
- 6spd/IRS is a must
- No accident history or paint work
- 8.5 or better out of 10 condition for interior & exterior
- Non-Smoker

It can be stock or have everything, even open to a blown up car, just no rollers

Preferred colors:
- Torch Red
- Competition Orange

*Will consider anything but redfire or zinc yellow*

I know the market, what they’re worth, and am ready to buy.

Also worth noting:
I’m willing to pay a portion or all in Bitcoin for anyone that may be open to that

Please let me know what you have

Tony

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Wwwhhaaatt, getting back into a cobra?! Awesome to hear! One of the OG's. Good luck in your search!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Wwwhhaaatt, getting back into a cobra?! Awesome to hear! One of the OG's. Good luck in your search!

Yeah man, they are so fun and nostalgic for me, as you know!

Thanks Adam. If you know or hear of any, please send me the info

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
Good luck buddy! Glad to see you getting back in the car game, haha. Terminators are great, great memories - - - I’d like to eventually put one back in a garage.

Good luck with the search!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Good luck buddy! Glad to see you getting back in the car game, haha. Terminators are great, great memories - - - I’d like to eventually put one back in a garage.

Good luck with the search!
Thanks Steve!
I’m looking forward to getting back in, especially with the Terminator platform. We all had some good times in these cars

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
If memory serves me right, i started watching videos with your silver car towards the end of Streetfire or the beginning of YouTube as it was starting to blow up with cobra videos. Either way, loved that car!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
If memory serves me right, i started watching videos with your silver car towards the end of Streetfire or the beginning of YouTube as it was starting to blow up with cobra videos. Either way, loved that car!
Yeah man, that was me!
Wild to think I've been on this forum for 20 years. I'm really excited to get another Terminator for myself and one for my wife

I still have some of them posted on my channel here: YouTube Channel

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Tony, are you on facebook? Several really nice cobras have popped up for sale in cobra groups.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Tony, are you on facebook? Several really nice cobras have popped up for sale in cobra groups.
I'm not.
I don't want to put anyone out but if they're worth looking at and fall under the criteria I have, would you mind snagging a few screenshots and PM'ing them to me or I can PM you my number if you want to text them over.
Thanks for lookin out!

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
Thanks Steve!
I’m looking forward to getting back in, especially with the Terminator platform. We all had some good times in these cars
Yes sir! Great memories. Good luck with the search. I’m holding out for a Sonic Blue coupe and saving/preparing to pay a fortune haha.

Saw this one today, someone already tried to tag you. Looks clean.

Attachments

• IMG_6750.jpeg
    IMG_6750.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 86

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Yes sir! Great memories. Good luck with the search. I’m holding out for a Sonic Blue coupe and saving/preparing to pay a fortune haha.

Saw this one today, someone already tried to tag you. Looks clean.
Great memories indeed!

A mint sonic blue coupe would be awesome.

This mineral grey car is amazing! I’ve always loved that color. I’m wanting to stay in the low 30’s. This one is only a couple hours away if he would move on the price. Mind messaging him for his number? (I don’t have FB) It’s at least worth a conversation with him

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
View attachment 1840378

This one sounds nice. May be worth making the drive to Wyoming. Too bad the front bumper appears to be drilled.

This just got added to the list! Thank you for sharing.

I’ll have my wife shoot him a message on fb.
A couple 1-way tickets to Wyoming to buy and make the drive back is very appealing

jordan_leyva

I’ve been on this forum for 20yrs and bought my first Terminator brand new in 2004. I’ve had some fun cars since but I’m being pulled hard back to these.

I am located in North Texas, approximately 1hr north of Fort Worth, but will travel for the right car(s)

What I’m looking for:
- 6spd/IRS is a must
- Non-Smoker

It can be stock or have everything, even open to a blown up car, just no rollers

Preferred colors:
- Torch Red
- Competition Orange

Also worth noting:
I’m willing to pay a portion or all in Bitcoin for anyone that may be open to that

What I’m looking for:
- 6spd/IRS is a must
- Non-Smoker

Preferred colors:
- Torch Red
- Competition Orange

Also worth noting:

Tony

What I’m looking for:
- 6spd/IRS is a must
- Non-Smoker

Preferred colors:
- Torch Red
- Competition Orange

Also worth noting:

Tony
Message me im in San Antonio not
Sure how to work messaging on this I may be open to selling my black convertible soon

68gtscode

Established Member
This just got added to the list! Thank you for sharing.

I’ll have my wife shoot him a message on fb.
A couple 1-way tickets to Wyoming to buy and make the drive back is very appealing
No problem, happy to help. I don’t mean to overstep, but assume you’d have to move quickly to buy this car. The remote location will work in your favor, but even so I assume it will sell quickly. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread