WANTED: 03/04 Cobra Coupe (I’m in Texas but will travel)

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
No problem, happy to help. I don’t mean to overstep, but assume you’d have to move quickly to buy this car. The remote location will work in your favor, but even so I assume it will sell quickly. Good luck!
Not an overstep at all.
I’m on a work trip and I don’t have FB so I’ll talk to my wife tomorrow and have her message him. She’s a member in that group so she may have already shot him a message. Not thrilled about the front plate but the car is what we are looking for

Kale

Established Member
Yes sir! Great memories. Good luck with the search. I’m holding out for a Sonic Blue coupe and saving/preparing to pay a fortune haha.

Saw this one today, someone already tried to tag you. Looks clean.
Anyone ever get ahold of this guy or know if the car is available? Couldn't find it on the FB cobra page and wasn't sure if it was removed for spam purposes. Thanks in advance for any help. Sorry to the OP as well, just saw it was a local car and not trying to interrupt his thread/search.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Anyone ever get ahold of this guy or know if the car is available? Couldn't find it on the FB cobra page and wasn't sure if it was removed for spam purposes. Thanks in advance for any help. Sorry to the OP as well, just saw it was a local car and not trying to interrupt his thread/search.

All good.
I spoke with him. Nice guy and incredibly clean no-BS car. He was higher than I wanted to be on price and supposedly had a buyer meeting him Saturday. I’m gonna text him to see if he sold it or not.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That MG Cobra piques my interest due to the low miles and being factory (motor). Very different from my G70, but..... :unsure: Mineral Gray was the color I originally wanted back in late 2002. With the miles that I put on my G70 (about 3K per year), I'm thinking this over. My wife really misses my old '03 Cobra.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
If anyone knows an admin, please let me know. My wife keeps getting denied access to join
And now they blocked her from requesting access, even after sam92lx messaged him attempting to vouch for her.

If anyone knows him, let him know we are legitimately and actively shopping for a Terminator so he will stop playing gate-keeper

LS WUT

Established Member
And now they blocked her from requesting access, even after sam92lx messaged him attempting to vouch for her.

If anyone knows him, let him know we are legitimately and actively shopping for a Terminator so he will stop playing gate-keeper
I’ve been looking for you on there. No torch reds yet.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I’ve been looking for you on there. No torch reds yet.
I appreciate it!
Scott sent me the bone stock 10th torch red in wyoming but apparently the post is gone already. Not surprised if it sold that fast but that one would be ideal!

Cain978

Established Member
I appreciate it!
Scott sent me the bone stock 10th torch red in wyoming but apparently the post is gone already. Not surprised if it sold that fast but that one would be ideal!

Ya pretty sure that one sold my buddy tried buying it sight unseen and having it shipped the guy wanted no part of it said he had a local buyer

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL. Using my work Facebook account (cancelled my Facebook personal account several years ago), I tried to join a total of 4 '03-'04 Cobra related private groups yesterday, and all four rejected my "join' request. Not surprised since I'm remembering why I cancelled my personal FB account to begin with.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Here’s LTHL VNM trying to buy a nice terminator below market-

I’m just messing with you BTW… all in good fun!

I’m over here willing to pay full asking price and still missing left and right.

Maybe I’ll luck out and find some 8k mile competition orange coupe that isn’t even listed and all these missed opportunities will be blessings in disguise

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread