2024 NHL Playoffs

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I really thought the 'canes had that game last night and would force game 7. Fredric Anderson is Carolina's weak link. He's just not a top tier goalie imo.
Great comeback by the Rangers in any case. Kris Krieder with an absolutely clutch 3rd period hat trick. Something we will never see David Pastrnak do.

If you were staying near the airport I suggest you fire your travel agent.

Center City and Rittenhouse Square are still nice. South Street is great for bar hopping/dining.

Rittenhouse Square? How has that not been renamed yet?

VegasMichael

Established Member
I really thought the 'canes had that game last night and would force game 7. Fredric Anderson is Carolina's weak link. He's just not a top tier goalie imo.
Great comeback by the Rangers in any case. Kris Krieder with an absolutely clutch 3rd period hat trick. Something we will never see David Pastrnak do.

Rittenhouse Square? How has that not been renamed yet?
Not sure what you mean....

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Bruins, never deviating from the script, give up last minute game winning, series ending goal. This team needs a total overhaul.
They need a goal scorer desperately but the better team won the series.
I feel the Bruins could pick up a couple of good players and be a contender next year. They supposedly have some money to spend and they overachieved this year according to the “experts.”

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
They need a goal scorer desperately but the better team won the series.
I feel the Bruins could pick up a couple of good players and be a contender next year. They supposedly have some money to spend and they overachieved this year according to the “experts.”

Panthers were the far better team for sure. They dominated from start to finish, even the games they lost. Jeremy Swayman was the sole reason the Bruins pushed it to 6 games.

David Pastrnak is so useless in the playoffs. He might get a goal here and there but never when you really need it. He had his Blind Squirrel moment against the Leafs but did nothing else in that series or the Panthers series.

The Bruins "best players" were their worst players. Pastrnak, Marchand, Coyle, McAvoy, Zacha were all terrible throughout. Blow this team up Sweeney!

Users who are viewing this thread