Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My ex-wife is a master manipulator and pathological liar with mental health and substance abuse issues, Adderall and alcohol. She was two people really. One was great to be around the other one not so much. She was trying to do everything she could to keep me in the marriage. She is definitely like this woman constantly trying to find someone to sponge off of. I have assets, house cars etc. I don't make anywhere close to what this guy makes but my ex-wife just like the woman in this video had a low level office type job like this woman. Despite my protest she quit shortly after moving in. My ex had no assets and a old ford Taurus. I could have dealt with that what I couldn't deal with was the constant yelling and screaming and keeping me up all night, constant disrespect, manipulation and threats to take out TPOs and have me arrested. My mistake was believing her when she told me her previous husbands were the issue. I was foolish in believing I could be successful were other men had failed. I definitely learned alot through that experiences. I nearly lost everything I had worked for. She stole over $50k worth tools and guns. She cut open my gun safe and the Sheriff wouldn't take any action. I truly believe that divorce laws are whacked. To me it's extremely unfair that situations like these were the man make all the money and provides all the support is forced to divide 50% of any assets acquired during the course of a marriage.

Bill Burr is funny but he is a liberal Douche.

Indeed. The POWER of the PUSSY, my man! We are only mere mortals after all.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My ex-wife is a master manipulator and pathological liar with mental health and substance abuse issues, Adderall and alcohol. She was two people really. One was great to be around the other one not so much. She was trying to do everything she could to keep me in the marriage. She is definitely like this woman constantly trying to find someone to sponge off of. I have assets, house cars etc. I don't make anywhere close to what this guy makes but my ex-wife just like the woman in this video had a low level office type job like this woman. Despite my protest she quit shortly after moving in. My ex had no assets and a old ford Taurus. I could have dealt with that what I couldn't deal with was the constant yelling and screaming and keeping me up all night, constant disrespect, manipulation and threats to take out TPOs and have me arrested. My mistake was believing her when she told me her previous husbands were the issue. I was foolish in believing I could be successful were other men had failed. I definitely learned alot through that experiences. I nearly lost everything I had worked for. She stole over $50k worth tools and guns. She cut open my gun safe and the Sheriff wouldn't take any action. I truly believe that divorce laws are whacked. To me it's extremely unfair that situations like these were the man make all the money and provides all the support is forced to divide 50% of any assets acquired during the course of a marriage.

Bill Burr is funny but he is a liberal Douche.

The mood swings Adderall creates is understated. It's basically a bi-polar disorder when someone is addicted to them. Had a long time friend and then my former boss who both had addictions to it and were trying to hide it and hide the withdrawals from it. It's like you never knew who you were going to get when they walked in the door and when it was bad you just couldn't wait for them to leave, but it was never believed to be because of the pills, just who they were. I know better now.

Users who are viewing this thread