If you asked someone to pop their hood and this is what you saw...

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
What would you think was going on?

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Never seen that before, it looks like your trying to flatter a STI lol. All joking aside, is the cooling any better?

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Never seen that before, it looks like your trying to flatter a STI lol. All joking aside, is the cooling any better?

Actually it is about 10 to 15 degrees off from where it used to be. I drove it about 30 miles last night. A mix of stop and go traffic, highway, exiting off ramps, neighborhood driving, etc. It was about 80 degrees and kind of humid out. The highest it saw was about 198. Not great, but not horrible all things considered.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
so got the new setup in and working now? as always sweet.

Yup, it was a lot of time to get everything together, but the car works. I still have a few more changes to make, but nothing that stops it from running.

I wasn't able to take it to the track last night and, of course, it is going to rain all weekend, but hopefully next week.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Knowing you I am not suprised at all!

The important thing here is that the baddest street driven coupe ever still maintains a stock hood!

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
if I saw that I would be looking behind or around the bumper as much as I can because usually clearance is needed for a front mount(turbos, intercooler) and the radiator is just in the way. Any more pics?

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
if I saw that I would be looking behind or around the bumper as much as I can because usually clearance is needed for a front mount(turbos, intercooler) and the radiator is just in the way. Any more pics?

Something like this?

IMG000841.jpg

Kind of a messy camera phone shot that was during the mock-up/fabrication phase

Users who are viewing this thread