If you asked someone to pop their hood and this is what you saw...

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Yep, just get yourself some thin aluminum that's easy to bend and pop rivet it all together.

We'll see how lazy I get. Right now I have had that front clip on and off so many times to get the fitment right that I just want to drive around a bit.

For track purposes, it will work as it sits. Definitely in the plans though.

TClark22

Established Member
i would poop my pants because of the 2 bypass/blowoff valves...thinking that there was either a huge snail hidden somewhere or like you have a big mofo procharger

SICK FOX!!

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Here's the stuff from the dude on TM.com...he did his the exact opposite of how road race guys do it. I have only seen it on 94+ cars but they put ducts in place of the quarter windows that route to the radiator and it then vents through the bottom of the car. The theory is that it will create some level of downforce....this guy though building a drift car doesn't need that effect I suppose.

94+ is what I am seeking since my next project is going to be a 99+ Saleen. The rear mounted radiator just seems like overkill for what I would need.

Does a separate pump have to be installed to push the coolant all the way back and then all the way forward?

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
94+ is what I am seeking since my next project is going to be a 99+ Saleen. The rear mounted radiator just seems like overkill for what I would need.

Does a separate pump have to be installed to push the coolant all the way back and then all the way forward?

I don't think you would need an additional pump over your standard high flow pump.

I don't see why it would be any different than my a/w setup where the water tank is in the trunk and the intercooler is up under the dash. I have a meziere 55 gpm pump that circulates the water from the trunk.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Anyone in the DC Metro area that hasn't seen this car in person is missing out! Amazing!! You could make sooooo much money hustling people who dont know your car:lol1:

SRV1

Established Member
or this...

5144_1163195393760_1044098306_30493266_7111388_n.jpg

I hear those inline sixes are a dog:lol:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
dude, that is just plain bad ass!!! in my dream world, i would have an S197 set up for road racing, and i would have your car(with a turbo) for mah drag stang, just play ****in awesome!

about the radiator, you should just do the standard road racing set up with ducting on the bottom to direct air through it and an 03/04 cobra style(or 'ford GT style' if you want to sound fancy) extractor hood. they are totally one of the best looking hood styles(IMO anyways), and that set up would be perfect for your application.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Anyone in the DC Metro area that hasn't seen this car in person is missing out! Amazing!! You could make sooooo much money hustling people who dont know your car:lol1:

+100 on that one...

i have an almost did shit my pants :rockon:

ill :beer: to that

NITMARE

Established Member
We'll see how lazy I get. Right now I have had that front clip on and off so many times to get the fitment right that I just want to drive around a bit.

For track purposes, it will work as it sits. Definitely in the plans though.
I hear ya, if it works for now just drive it and wait for motivation....sometimes you just gotta walk away from it or you get burned out.

Users who are viewing this thread