Just Dark Horse guys/girls that want the stock car?

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty much, magneride suspension, tremec 3160 if you go manual and 500 hp along with all the visual changes
I agree. It's not fun to wait on the best car from Ford, but it will be worth the wait.

I did get a emissions form ($40) on my GT350. It was checking engine ($20) and renewing my tag ($20). This is the fastest and best GT350. It's Gen 2 with the GT500 block. I say the newer ones are clearly the best ones in the fastest cars,

The Dark Horse has less HP and less Hanfling.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I agree. It's not fun to wait on the best car from Ford, but it will be worth the wait.

I did get a emissions form ($40) on my GT350. It was checking engine ($20) and renewing my tag ($20). This is the fastest and best GT350. It's Gen 2 with the GT500 block. I say the newer ones are clearly the best ones in the fastest cars,

The Dark Horse has less HP and less Hanfling.
I honestly would prefer a 350 with the gen2 motor for the money. Playing in the same ball park moneywise for just the base darkhorse, add options whoaaa, that sticker price climbs quickly. Gen2 is pretty 19 and up, correct? Late 2018s maybe?

ArabianOak

Established Member
I put around 500 miles on my DH with handling package so far...really love the car. I do have the A10 and bought mine with the ford performance Whipple kit (should be installed May 20th).

Even in stock form this car is much faster than my previous 5.0's. My full bolt on boss ran 12.3@115 and my other GT Premiums with performance pack ran 12.5@113 with tune and intake. My DH ran 12.02@117 yesterday on the street. So, a high 11 second pass is definitely possible if I was at the track. Interior is outstanding and I really do enjoy the massive screens they put in the S650. The seats are really comfy but I do wish the recaros were heated and cooled.

The car gets way more attention than I expected as well.

As far as daily driving, I think it would be a great DD. If you think it is slow you can always buy the whipple kit and make it into a total animal. LOL. I would also encourage you to drive an A10 version if you can. I think this trans is pretty good and at my age I would never want to DD a manual car. Been there, done that. lol

Users who are viewing this thread