Let's see those Latest Purchases!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
My uncle passed last week and while at his funeral a older gentleman said I need a gun vice to clean guns because that's the only way to do it and it's like having a third hand. So far I'm not convinced.
IMG_20240518_113735019_HDR_AE.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
My uncle passed last week and while at his funeral a older gentleman said I need a gun vice to clean guns because that's the only way to do it and it's like having a third hand. So far I'm not convinced. View attachment 1840840

Srry for ur loss. I'm not convinced either with that vice ehh

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice buy! I am jealous, Omega is on the list, love the seamaster and speedmaster professional.

Love Omega. I’m a big fan of diver and sport watches. I have a Seamaster PO black dial i bought 2 years back before their price hike. Fantastic piece. I honestly don’t know which one i like better. Speedmaster is my next buy….eventually lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Call me Chief

Established Member
T1C Axis Slim for my MP 40c.

View attachment 1841170
I just went to their website to check it out. Everybody in the videos and pics are appendix carrying. I am 1) too fat to carry that way 2) not comfortable pointing my gun at my own junk 3) I carry a straight blade centered in front horizontally. But they do look nice and having a built in mag carrier is bonus.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I just went to their website to check it out. Everybody in the videos and pics are appendix carrying. I am 1) too fat to carry that way 2) not comfortable pointing my gun at my own junk 3) I carry a straight blade centered in front horizontally. But they do look nice and having a built in mag carrier is bonus.
As long as youre comfortable and trained with your carry style it doesnt really matter in my opinion, if youre limber enough you should still be able to reach around to your 4 o'clock and snag the mag with your weak hand. I am going to have to get use to a reload up front vice my back left pocket, been doing reload drills like that for a loooong time.

Curious about your blade placement, care to share a pic??? I always keep an Emerson type folder in my RF pocket.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
My uncle passed last week and while at his funeral a older gentleman said I need a gun vice to clean guns because that's the only way to do it and it's like having a third hand. So far I'm not convinced. View attachment 1840840

Sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread