Must have OEM/Performance spare parts for 2013-2014 Shelby GT500

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
As I mentioned to ( 1Kona_Venom ) the other day on the phone, this thread adds up to buying another GT500,.................just for parts !!
Don.......unfortunately it is not cheap and I can vouch on that, I have invested thousands of dollars in parts. I honestly practice what I preach.........The most critical components like modules (IMO) are the most important components we should have for our Shelby's. Everything else is a personal preference if you feel you need the part in the foreseeable future due to wear or something breaking. BTW......don't listen to that RED VENOM guy from Georgia......he is a troublemaker on this forum.....:ROFLMAO:......jk'in!

20240511_100348.jpg

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Don.......unfortunately it is not cheap and I can vouch on that, I have invested thousands of dollars in parts. I honestly practice what I preach.........The most critical components like modules (IMO) are the most important components we should have for our Shelby's. Everything else is a personal preference if you feel you need the part in the foreseeable future due to wear or something breaking. BTW......don't listen to that RED VENOM guy from Georgia......he is a troublemaker on this forum.....:ROFLMAO:......jk'in!

View attachment 1840049
That was a pull your chain reply..

Poisonous West

Established Member
This means they will be popping up on Ebay for 4 times the original price...lol

Not in this case since the dash plaque is engraved with the particular matching VIN number to your vehicle before SAI shipping out.

I wouldn't buy a dash plaque with a NON-MATCHING VIN number.

I got lucking last year pretty much bought the last production run on this before SAI finally discontinue them. Took 4 months to get it from SAI from the day I placed the order.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Not in this case since the dash plaque is engraved with the particular matching VIN number to your vehicle before SAI shipping out.

I wouldn't buy a dash plaque with a NON-MATCHING VIN number.

I got lucking last year pretty much bought the last production run on this before SAI finally discontinue them. Took 4 months to get it from SAI from the day I placed the order.
This means they will be popping up on Ebay for 4 times the original price...lol

I kept mine from previous Shelbys; 2012 and 2011.
I told the new owners since they wanted to low ball me, they could go **** themselves and order their own. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread