My 2004 Comp Orange Cobra

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
Please continue to post on here so we can all see the car progress. Sounds like you have big plans for her. Its lookin just as awesome as when Red Turtle owned it. Can't wait to see it with TF wheels

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Tell your wife to come out of the bedroom so she can also read this but dont let her look at the pictures.
When the car was at HI-END,he took the strip off the windshield cause of Virginia laws,and yes I painted the cobra emblem orange cause some of the black was flaking off. I had all of the windows retinted 15% only because there were a few places where the tint was messed up. Im to picky. I ordered some wheels from Steve at true forged a few weeks ago. They are the mach 5 wheels with a brushed alum. center,polished lips,and custom airbrushed orange cobras on the centercaps. I got the 3 piece wheels so they have the bolts on them also. The fronts are 18x9 inch with the big brake cut and the rears 18x11. They should look good. I wanted to get some a little different instead of all polished. The tires are BFG kdw and are 265/35/18 front and 335/30/18 for the rears. The wheels will be flush mount but im going to roll the fenders because they are wide meats. I bought a afco heat exchanger which I polished myself and and stenciled TERMINATOR on it in orange but on a slant instead of straight,again just to be different. Looks awesome. Got a P-FAB brushed alum.coolant tank and painted the ring also in orange. Both from Lethal.Gonna get the P-FAB for the radiator, but they were out for now. They are not on the car yet so I can do everything at one time. I will take post some photos of them so you can see what I have done as soon as I can. But Im new, so be patient, Im learning.The wheels are still being built. He said they just got started on them cause he was busy at SEMA. But I will post them also when I get them. After the exterior is done, The motor and tranny are next. Right now Im going with a KENNE BELL LC 2.8 mammoth or a Procharger F1A cog race. I just dont know yet. I wish that I could hear the F1A in person though. I like the supercharger whine and heard that the F1A is loud.'OH YEA'. If I get something that whines, 'I WANT IT TO WHINE' Im not looking for the highest HP like turbos would give me. I know alot of people say to go turbo, but the turbos just aint me. Who knows, im still not sure yet.
Tell your wife that I wont post more of the car photos yet until she calms down,but as the transformation begins, there will be more to come. MAN, I feel like I wrote a book ! Talk to ya later.

WOW, those are some really big plans!! Keep us all updated and post lots of pics.

ORNGVENM

Established Member
Hey man. Glad to see you finally got on the site.
Thanks, even though im new(still trying to learn this site), Im having a ball on here. Its great ! Good to communicate with so many mustang lovers. If you need help with anything mustang wise on this site, you can find it here! Its a awesome site.

ORNGVENM

Established Member

Blackedout

Established Member
Thanks, Is yours also a CO cobra!

Thanks Rob, your car looked great at dyno days. To bad you had to leave early. Keep in touch!

Thanks, The stang you have now looks pretty sweet to me!

Yes sir mine is also Comp Orange.. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread