Now this is how you you drive. 9sec. stick car!!!!

Mad Beems

Established Member
that tranny is NOT proshifted actually. it is the helical-cut synchronised g-force t5. the driver is just a bad mofo. ;-)

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
:eek:
drooling.gif

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
That was retarted..in a good way...they dont call him "wonderbread" for nothing :D Sounded F'N sweet..that made my vid. collection.

Mark302

Established Member
I have seen a bunch of this guys videos on the Corral. Everything he touchs is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
If you think that's impressive try watching a Viper go low 8's on the manual 6 with no spray.

Last edited:

cameron

Established Member
that looked like something out of a horror film, with the trees flying by. scary.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
01BlueCOBRA said:
ya, that must be jason drive one of bucks car. and that was at little river track. i got more vids of this car. ill try and find them

thats one of them
Blue 347 notch

found the othrs??

00_blkgt

Established Member
Great Video. BTW Tim Matherly's Real Street car is T5 with a pro 5.0 shifter and a Ram clutch!! He runs consistently in the low 9's!!! AMAZING!

slow98t/a

Established Member
I don't know where you got that it's a pro-shifted tko or whatever, but it is a G-Force T-5. It has a clutch that is used on EVERY SHIFT...it's just like the t-5 that's in everybody's mustang function wise, hit the clutch, shift, let off the clutch..

I have seen the car run before, and if need be, the owner of the car can speak up and say something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread