RIP Tesla cybertruck

kaz109

Established Member
But it has a community, yo. Lmfao
B12F1FB8-9004-4EF2-813F-88C43DB1320E.gif

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So this is from an owner that took a 1,250mi road-trip from Austin to Joshua Tree…. It is just as bad as everybody here thought it would be. I would never road-trip an EV just like I would never road-trip a GT500 or TRX…too little range to many stops

Austin TX (start)
Junction TX, 17%, 25 mins (150 miles from previous stop)
Ozona TX, 12%, 35 mins (90 miles)
Fort Stockton TX, 12%, 40 mins (107 miles)
Van Horn TX, 13%, 40 mins (121 miles)
El Paso TX, 13%, 25 mins (131 miles)
Deming NM, 12%, 45 mins (91 miles)
Willcox AZ, 13%, 40 mins (134 miles)
Eloy AZ, 13%, 20 mins (138 miles)
Buckeye AZ, 12%, 30 mins (88 miles)
Quartzsite AZ, 12%, 35 mins (100 miles)
Joshua Tree National Park CA (destination), 15% (95 miles)
Uh, except the gt500 and trx take ~5min to refill

kaz109

Established Member
Uh, except the gt500 and trx take ~5min to refill
you missed the overall point of my post , I don’t wanna stop that many times period. Also it takes more time then 5 mins to fill up at a gas station. Be realistic

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Also it takes more time then 5 mins to fill up at a gas station. Be realistic
To fill all 36 gallons on my truck, its still under 5 minutes. If I decide to take a piss and wash my hands real good as well as fill all 36 gallons I might go over 5 minutes.

What percentage of Americans do you think find jerking around at a gas station for more than 10 minutes desirable??? Be realistic.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
To fill all 36 gallons on my truck, its still under 5 minutes. If I decide to take a piss and wash my hands real good as well as fill all 36 gallons I might go over 5 minutes.

What percentage of Americans do you think find jerking around at a gas station for more than 10 minutes desirable??? Be realistic.

Don't forget most of the charging stations have no bathroom, a real winner with the ladies!

blk02edge

Established Member
With card tap and the large diesel nozzles I can be in and out in like 3min

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Good point, Jay. (y) So, I'm waiting for restaurants to see the marketing potential of installing multiple charging stations to lure EV owners, who need to invest a good chunk of time to charge their vehicle. They can eat inside while they wait. Feed your face while you feed your EV. :ROFLMAO:
"Charge & Eat" :unsure:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Ever since this thread started, I have been seeing these damn trucks all over the place. Someone start a thread about the Ford GT so I can start seeing them frequently. Living in Vegas I see Lambos, McClaren's, etc. all the time, but I want my Ford GT!!!!!!!!

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Good point, Jay. (y) So, I'm waiting for restaurants to see the marketing potential of installing multiple charging stations to lure EV owners, who need to invest a good chunk of time to charge their vehicle. They can eat inside while they wait. Feed your face while you feed your EV. :ROFLMAO:
Better make it a "Tapa's" chain since theyre gonna be eating every 2 hours or less.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Just when you thought you had a handle on your diet.
Or the in store gift shop.lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kaz109

Established Member

I didn’t think I would have to spell it out for you but here goes….

Yes if you magically disappeared from the highway and teleported to your spot at the pump filled up then teleported back on the highway it is 5mins.

I didn’t think I would have to point out the obvious. From when you exit the highway to when you get back in the highway it is ( more times than not ) a 15 min laps and that is reflected in your navigation, Mapquest etc etc

And AGAIN you are missing my point, stopping that many times is an inconvenience ( gas or EV) point black period, I have lived it and would never road-trip any car I own with that short of mileage to a tank.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I didn’t think I would have to spell it out for you but here goes….

Yes if you magically disappeared from the highway and teleported to your spot at the pump filled up then teleported back on the highway it is 5mins.

I didn’t think I would have to point out the obvious. From when you exit the highway to when you get back in the highway it is ( more times than not ) a 15 min laps and that is reflected in your navigation, Mapquest etc etc

And AGAIN you are missing my point, stopping that many times is an inconvenience ( gas or EV) point black period, I have lived it and would never road-trip any car I own with that short of mileage to a tank.
This is what cope looks like. And yes the Delorean should never be compared to this garbage and is far superior to the cyber junk because there are still deloreans on the road today. Junk won’t be able to make this claim. Make sure you sell it before it depreciates to nothing or Elon does a half off sale!

kaz109

Established Member
This is what cope looks like. And yes the Delorean should never be compared to this garbage and is far superior to the cyber junk because there are still deloreans on the road today. Junk won’t be able to make this claim. Make sure you sell it before it depreciates to nothing or Elon does a half off sale!
I find it humorous that no matter which thread you reply in you have absolutely nothing of value to add…. Please go back to your 50yr old mustangs

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I find it humorous that no matter which thread you reply in you have absolutely nothing of value to add…. Please go back to your 50yr old mustangs
I have nothing of value for a *** like yourself. Posting about your gay love affair with some shitty power wheels on an SVT forum is not edgy, it’s pure faggotry.

IA Shelby

Established Member
We all have opinions and bias. 2-3 years from now there will be enough data to really put an exclamation point on it. The market will have spoken.

Did people buy it? What is depreciation going to be like? Etc…

Users who are viewing this thread