Saturday Joke

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Things still a little weird around here, so another early AM weekend joke. Slow progress.

Tinder is for rookies.
Go to Facebook Marketplace and search for wedding dresses. It'll show recently divorced females in your area.
From there you can filter by size.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Hahahaha. How's the wife doing?
Better each day. Did steps yesterday, up an down, with assistance (we have a landing halfway and switching handrails is cumbersome). Going down is harder, her mind is the biggest obstacle. No Rx meds, Tylenol in advance of her PT exercises. Using the walker to get around. Thanks for asking!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Better each day. Did steps yesterday, up an down, with assistance (we have a landing halfway and switching handrails is cumbersome). Going down is harder, her mind is the biggest obstacle. No Rx meds, Tylenol in advance of her PT exercises. Using the walker to get around. Thanks for asking!
Good. I know it took my wife time with rehab and everything to get 100% after that broken right arm surgery.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Good. I know it took my wife time with rehab and everything to get 100% after that broken right arm surgery.
I had a displaced fracture of my lower arm a while back. Surgery, plate, cast for 6 weeks. When they took the cast off, my arm was about the size of a broom handle. Quite a bit of PT to get fully healed. 10-12 weeks to be mostly okay, 6 months to fully heal. Hope she is doing well now, I occasionally break some scar tissue, but doing pretty good considering.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I had a displaced fracture of my lower arm a while back. Surgery, plate, cast for 6 weeks. When they took the cast off, my arm was about the size of a broom handle. Quite a bit of PT to get fully healed. 10-12 weeks to be mostly okay, 6 months to fully heal. Hope she is doing well now, I occasionally break some scar tissue, but doing pretty good considering.
Fine, a little twinge here and there I guess. This was like 10 years ago I think.
How's the wife healing?

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Fine, a little twinge here and there I guess. This was like 10 years ago I think.
How's the wife healing?
Gets a little better every day, can go farther, pick the leg up farther. I think part is learning the logistics. She is home by herself today, a neighbor was going to stop by and have lunch with her. She still has tears every day at some point and that's okay, a lot of unknown for her.

After thinking about it, I broke mine 20 years ago last month - motorcycle accident. By myself, my fault, lucky it wasn't worse.

Users who are viewing this thread