SVTP Powerball Pool $214 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSD

Banned
It's that time once again folks. It's simple to join!

Purchase a Powerball ticket, post a picture of it, increase your chances of winning $$

**JACKPOT ONLY**

Good luck :thumbsup:

photo4.gif

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I could see this going legal real fast if someone ended up winning... this is about as bad as buying from someone with -10 rating. LOL

No offense to CSD.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is like the 5th time or so he has done this with tons of responses. I will pick one up tonight or tomorrow.

CSD

Banned
I guess I don't know the back story to this?...

There is no back story :shrug:

I could see this going legal real fast if someone ended up winning... this is about as bad as buying from someone with -10 rating. LOL

No offense to CSD.

No offense taken. You need to be more trusting Richie. It's not healthy to go about life thinking everyone is going to screw you

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Ok but nobody has won.

I don't think everyone is going to screw me... but a large sum of money and someone who can be anonymous on the internet that does't face much risk. I mean, it's not like anyone would be losing anything anyways, because technically it's his ticket. But if I 100 people posted in here and they see how much they are going to have to split it... ya.

Last edited:

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Ok but nobody has won.

I don't think everyone is going to screw me... but a large sum of money and someone who can be anonymous on the internet that does't face much risk. I mean, it's not like anyone would be losing anything anyways, because technically it's his ticket. But if I 100 people posted in here and they see how much they are going to have to split it... ya.

valid point. with the number of scammers through here i'm skeptical.....
now, with that being said, there are a shit ton of trustworthy peeps here i'd split with even if a ticket wasn't purchased!

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'd buy SVTP and ban all yous...........

I'll post mine like usual after work, I'm in.

CSD

Banned
Good to see you back Chris. I'm glad to see you stayed safe during all of that mess.

Thanks Kyle. I'll tell you, it was scary as shit driving with the storm when it made landfall. I feared a tree falling on my patrol car. Several people died from falling trees, including one married couple with their young children in the back seat. I feel so bad for the kids now forced to grow up without their parents

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Thanks Kyle. I'll tell you, it was scary as shit driving with the storm when it made landfall. I feared a tree falling on my patrol car. Several people died from falling trees, including one married couple with their young children in the back seat. I feel so bad for the kids now forced to grow up without their parents

Yeah that was pretty sad when I heard about it.. Did you guys choose to be out patrolling or was it mandatory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread