Wooops! Another Barge hits a bridge.

MG0h3

Established Member
I remember when after the barge hit the Francis Scott Key bridge, I said that more of that kind of stuff was going to happen. Some people here said I was crazy. Hmmm.
More to come.

Before your tinfoil hat burns you, why don’t you research how common/uncommon bridge strikes are

After the big train derailment in Ohio, it was nonstop train derailments on the news.

Turns out, it’s much more common than we knew.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
Here you go.

As per the USCG, the 10 yr period from 92’-01’ had 2692 accidents involving bridge strikes on waterways.

3650 /2692 = 1.35.

A bridge strike every 1.35 days is incredibly common.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Here you go.

As per the USCG, the 10 yr period from 92’-01’ had 2692 accidents involving bridge strikes on waterways.

3650 /2692 = 1.35.

A bridge strike every 1.35 days is incredibly common.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
All the more reason why the ship that stuck the Key should have been pulled by tugs to open water. Some non elected dipshit, working for the intrest of a dollar pinching lobbyist changed the procedure. Let's find out why and who changed the old protocol and tar and feather them.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Before your tinfoil hat burns you, why don’t you research how common/uncommon bridge strikes are

After the big train derailment in Ohio, it was nonstop train derailments on the news.

They do not want education. They are just another form of the Queers for Palestinian people.

On another note… For those of us that have seen the report of bridges in this country, are we really shocked? I remember when PennDOT had to remove a bunch of bridges in PA because they found they were built with cheaper materials and not to the specifications they were supposed to be built.

Oh, and who can forget the crack in the I40 bridge between Memfrica and Arkkkansas that had a massive crack for years. Lol

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0443.JPG

Some people of SVTP be like, “Asteroid impacts are controlled by the government and the Kabal.”

Lol

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
That and the news.

Our resident locomotive conductor enlightened us when there were sooooo many train derailments on the news.

Turns out it’s as common as the sunrise.

It’s very common. My friend was apprenticing for BNSF or some other big train outfit and he derailed the train. Something about a switch was down or over on the tracks and it was his job to notify the conductor and he didn’t. Ya he doesn’t work for them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread