You have got to be F'in me !!!

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
How did that 9/11 piece of shit only get life!!!!

I have lost TOTAL faith in most Americans and the way life should be.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
He had a troubled life growing up. His mom and dad didn't love him. Not his fault that he turned into a killer. He should have been hugged and embraced.

That was sarcasm btw ! When they pulled that defense I actuallythought he was going to get off.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
Life in prison is far more cruel than death for this guy. Don't forget he wants to be a martyr. Killing him would be a gift.

Banned
ford_racer said:
Because they didn't want to kill him and make him out to look like a martyr. So he gets to suffer.

Yeah, I don't see how some of you think he should die. I would rather have him suffer and rot in prison rather than get the easy way out and die.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I hope you are right. If this was the rational, I hope he is repeatedly ass raped daily .... His comments on the way out of the court room pissed me off.

"America, you lost ...and I won"

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
I hope you are right. If this was the rational, I hope he is repeatedly ass raped daily .... His comments on the way out of the court room pissed me off.

How did he win ? Guess he really wanted to be poked in the ass? Guess it makes sense, but he sure did goto extreme's to get that wish.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I believe he totally believed that he was going to be fried. Most Americans want him dead. That is how he won.

If it were a Turkish prison where his life would be a living hell each and every day I would agree. Thst would be the best. Yet he will get 3 squares and shuffle board in the yard daily.

Banned
SnkBtn99 said:

Dude is f*cked up in the head. What else do you expect? He'll get what he deserves.

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
loadchris said:
Its those freakin defense lawyers sticking up for these sacks of shit.

Your'e an ignorant fool. Mossoaui was a schlep who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks and was an Al-Quaeda wannabe. Even they didn't trust him and didn't want him involved in the attack.

Now, in the event you or a family member gets charged with a crime, you'll be hollerin' for a lawyer to protect your constitutional rights. :loser: If you really hate criminal defense lawyers, move to a totalitarian state where you have no rights and your not presumed innocent. Maybe you should check out Iran, I don't think you'll be disappointed by their justice system with no effective defense lawyers

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
I believe he totally believed that he was going to be fried. Most Americans want him dead. That is how he won.

If it were a Turkish prison where his life would be a living hell each and every day I would agree. Thst would be the best. Yet he will get 3 squares and shuffle board in the yard daily.

Yes, he will get his cable tv shows, 3 decent meals per day, and other privledges. However, don't think for one second that the other prisoners won't take a crack at him if they can.

In the prison food/ pecking order amongst inmates, this guy rates down there with molestors and pedophiles. Regardless of if he was not fully involved, the other inmates will take him out when they have the chance.

Just think about what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer.

Nick85

Banned
SnkBtn99 said:

Not going to happen. He is such considered such a threat that he will mostly likely be in a single cell with little to no human contact.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
If he doesn't die in prison, he'll be miserable. Imagine going to a place where the worst people of society are housed... Then imagine going into that place as someone who is a terrorist and wishes harm on the US. I believe that most of those inmates have some love for the country, and they will beat this guy to a living pulp.

If he doesn't get shanked or beaten to paralysis, I'd be greatly surprised...

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Nick85 said:
Not going to happen. He is such considered such a threat that he will mostly likely be in a single cell with little to no human contact.

"Accidents" can and do happen ;-)

Just like Dahmer, who was supposed to be isolated from the rest of the general pop. A guard accidentally allowed other prisoners to walk in the same hall as him.

Last edited:

ak_sn8k01

sparky is hot (o)(o)
Established Member
Yeah hope the POS suffers in prison, tho I hoped he woulda been executed.

He woulda found out instead of 72 virgins waiting on him...

he'd be attached to the devils wang...face first.

I'm glad he didn't get the death penalty. You idiots realize killing these muslim extremists is the optimal scenario for them, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread