Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Cleaned up, took some before pictures of the car before she gets lowered on her new springs, after that she’s gonna get some more goodies and even a new set of rims to preserve these wheels. Heading up to meet up with Tim and bags to get this done!

Finna get the garage set up right now!

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Cleaned up, took some before pictures of the car before she gets lowered on her new springs, after that she’s gonna get some more goodies and even a new set of rims to preserve these wheels. Heading up to meet up with Tim and bags to get this done!
You and I have twins. SS looked exactly like yours before she underwent her conversion......never the less beautiful GT500......(y)

LS WUT

Established Member
Car came out amazing. Much appreciated to @Tezz500 and David for their help. Appreciate you guys a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_6171.jpeg
    IMG_6171.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6170.jpeg
    IMG_6170.jpeg
    411.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6169.jpeg
    IMG_6169.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6167.jpeg
    IMG_6167.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6168.jpeg
    IMG_6168.jpeg
    421 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 28

LivingEZ

Established Member
She's in for new paint, including painted stripes that I've always wanted, @Vinnie_B. 40K miles (mostly) on Colorado's gravel-strewn roads, took its toll on the front clip. Last year's Route 66 trip was a blast, but left her with damage to one of the vinyl stripes. Rather than painting just the front clip and paying for new vinyl, I decided to borrow a page from my friend @COOL COBRA's book and just do the whole thing. Couldn't get her done over the winter, so she's in now. Progress is slow, but I'm more concerned with doing the job right than with doing it fast. When done, she'll come home to cure and go back in for PPF and ceramic later. Everything should be complete in time for her winter slumber. :(

Can't wait to see the end result

Users who are viewing this thread