Pics of 01 Cobra with deep dish wheels

oxfordsnake

Established Member
Hey everyone, Ive been goin round and round in circles trying to make a decision on the type of wheel I want to go with for my 01 white cobra. I know that I want deep dish, thats the whole reason really I am looking for wheels. But I cant really find a whole lot of good pics of white cobra's with some of the wheels im thinking of.

Im thinking either the Cobra R deep dish replica wheels in gunmetal 18X9/10
FR500 in anthricite (cant decide between 17/10.5 rear or 18x10s)

These are the two that I think I like the most, but really need some good pics and input to decide. So if you have pics of some good Deep dish wheels please post them. Esp if they are the two above and on white cobra. If not on white its alright. But i need some pics and some 2 sense please!!!! Thanks everyone

oxfordsnake

Established Member
Come on!!! someone has got to have some pics of some deep dish wheels on a 99-01 cobra!!! Please!!

Also, if anyone is selling or knows someone selling an 03/04 rear spoiler I am looking for one.

THANKS!

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Look in that thread as well. Mine is white with 18x9/10 Fr500's. Black with polished and deep dish in the back. Might be some thing you are looking for.

Tango7

Established Member
Here are a few of my old 01 with fr500
IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

shurur

Established Member
mine are 17X9 front and 17x10.5 rear bullitt...some pics in my profile.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=863

OE Wheel Distributors both their regular site and on Ebay

Also check out the cobra deep dish wheels they carry....

Also they have 18X9 front and 18X10 rear in both bullitt and cobra styles.

OEW is the supplier (mfg) and middle-man for virtually ALL other OEM wheel distributors..hence the name..hence the low prices.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Mustang-...-04/tc304392-3-1//page/1/checkForLanding/true

Last edited:

oxfordsnake

Established Member
i think im leaning towards anthricite or gunmetal grey on wheel color right now. esp on the fr500s. would like to see some other styles tho.

Thanks guys! Keep em comin, esp if their on white! :banana:

oxfordsnake

Established Member
Yea OE wheels definitely seems like the way to go. Ive used em brefore with a previous mustang. They seem to have about the lowest prices and very very good quality from what i could see. I will prolly end up using them once I make a decision

oxfordsnake

Established Member
Heres a pic from a few months ago....car has deep dish fr500's. Only pic I can find on my phone that shows them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wow those chrome 500's look really good with the grey. Clean looking cobra, nice car!

oxfordsnake

Established Member
So i pretty much am gonna decide between fr500's in anthracite, or the deep dish cobra R's. But can't find any pics of the cobra r's in gun metal or black on a white cobra. I appreciate the pics you guys have been posting, been alot of help. If anyone has any with cobra R deep dish post em! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread